Squirmy and Grubs #7 Saucy and Gramps and JamaicanPain.. comments are better than the vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah's thighs in that mattress photo are big, I bet her weight is going that way. She can wear all the tiny tube tops she wants and acid washed jeans but all that food that she's eating when they go out to restaurants has to be going somewhere, even if she has a high metabolism

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Notice how the title of the weight loss video reads “Shane’s Dangerous Weight Loss” but in the video they explain that it’s no biggie. He just went a little too far on cutting back on those shakes. Nothing to see here. The doctor wasn’t even concerned. Oh, by the way, it would just be swell if everyone could pass along some high calorie recipes that Shane can’t and won’t eat.

I swear I’d respect them more if they were good liars. Luckily for them they don’t have to be.
Jbogie, I couldn't decide between the heart emoji or the laugh one. Literally spit out my coffee at the "just swell" comment.

Yup, Shane's just hanging out on the couch in that thumbnail; like any other dude. Not propped up like a doll at all. Wasting away? Pfffft. Move along now, you sillies, I've got sports to watch and beer to drink. Plus hunting season is coming up and me and my buddies have to plan. Oh, gotta go. Hannah says Bondi Beach Nation is on the phone to recruit me. (Perhaps you need to be from Australia to get the last one.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hannah's thighs in that mattress photo are big, I bet her weight is going that way. She can wear all the tiny tube tops she wants and acid washed jeans but all that food that she's eating when they go out to restaurants has to be going somewhere, even if she has a high metabolism
Oh, she'll be on 'My 600 lb Life' for sure. This time her rants will be against people who think weighing that much is dangerous. Accusing us of "fat shaming" or whatever the next woke, PC correct wording will be.

She's using her body for views. Hugh Hefner would have been proud of some of her poses. I'm surprised she hasn't dressed Shane up in little pajamas and bathrobe while fake smoking a pipe. Come to think of it, I'm surprised Shane hasn't done that kind of photo shoot. It's how he wants us to view him. Watch, next they'll be installing a grotto over the pool.👙

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh, she'll be on 'My 600 lb Life' for sure. This time her rants will be against people who think weighing that much is dangerous. Accusing us of "fat shaming" or whatever the next woke, PC correct wording will be.

She's using her body for views. Hugh Hefner would have been proud of some of her poses. I'm surprised she hasn't dressed Shane up in little pajamas and bathrobe while fake smoking a pipe. Come to think of it, I'm surprised Shane hasn't done that kind of photo shoot. It's how he wants us to view him. Watch, next they'll be installing a grotto over the pool.👙
Shane "do be pimpin' though"! Hannah is his third(!) "hot" girlfriend. Let's see someone else try that besides Shane the stallion. He'll be on the cover of Men's Health soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jbogie, I couldn't decide between the heart emoji or the laugh one. Literally spit out my coffee at the "just swell" comment.

Yup, Shane's just hanging out on the couch in that thumbnail; like any other dude. Not propped up like a doll at all. Wasting away? Pfffft. Move along now, you sillies, I've got sports to watch and beer to drink. Plus hunting season is coming up and me and my buddies have to plan. Oh, gotta go. Hannah says Bondi Beach Nation is on the phone to recruit me. (Perhaps you need to be from Australia to get the last one.)
😂. They may drive us insane but we sure do get to laugh a lot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
1632175391509.png
1632175483506.png

Proof that Hannah dyes her hair! Only about 2% of blondes are naturally blonde into adulthood as that hair color usually darkens or becomes brunette with puberty. I'm so sick of their fans talking about her "gorgeous natural blonde hair" :sneaky: - the witch is a bottle blonde. The left photo is 2019 and the right photo is recent.

• Wow
I was wondering why a 2019 article referred to her as a brunette! I never noticed that she had darker hair. Guess she didn't look enough like Shane's cousin/dreamgirl for him with her natural hair colour 🤮

Someone please get Shane a night cream and advanced eye serum.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They've been silent all week on YouTube and I think I know why. His TV show Average Joe premiers tonite. They are probably at a Hollywood launch party for it so get ready for a lot of videos about that in the coming weeks.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I remember them saying in their most recent video that they're going to LA for some type of business opportunity. The Average Joe show looks like absolute overly sentimental, poorly written/acted crap- it'll be canceled soon enough. Neither of them have the looks, personality or talent to make it in Hollywood and will only be on the small screen of Youtube.

Watch Hannah catch some feelings for an actor and land a gig to be an extra on the show.

Watch Hannah catch some feelings for an actor and land a gig to be an extra on the show.
She'll be off with Pete Davidson. He seems to be a bit of a fanny rat. Apparently, he's well endowed (so I hear)so it will be a nice change for Hannah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They've been silent all week on YouTube and I think I know why. His TV show Average Joe premiers tonite. They are probably at a Hollywood launch party for it so get ready for a lot of videos about that in the coming weeks.
With Liz, of course, and her crocodile smile. Shane's real mother will be left behind, as usual. 😔

Looks like Big Dog Shane is a “consultant” to the writers of Ordinary Joe, not an actual writer on the show. I guess there’s a disabled character on the show so they needed his sage advice on how to appropriately & accurately depict disability. Too bad nothing about how YouTube’s finest grifters portray themselves is close to the reality of those living with SMA. I think it’s a family friendly show, but maybe the Big Dog suggested a “snaking” scene, inspired by his own steamy sex life and giant schlong. Now THATS representation. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1632258988324.png

Here's proof that all of the fancy and huge meals S and G present on their channel are just for show and that Shane can't eat them. If he can't eat a sliver of peeled apple, he sure as hell can't eat lobster, beef rouladen, sushi etc. They're liars.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 774735
Here's proof that all of the fancy and huge meals S and G present on their channel are just for show and that Shane can't eat them. If he can't eat a sliver of peeled apple, he sure as hell can't eat lobster, beef rouladen, sushi etc. They're liars.
She helps him spit his saliva filled food out into a tissue she's holding in her waiting hand? Who says romance is dead?😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She helps him spit his saliva filled food out into a tissue she's holding in her waiting hand? Who says romance is dead?😂
hahaha Shane could write Harlequin Romance novels with his ridiculous twitter description 😂 ! A real Casanova, that Shane! Next he'll probably write a haiku about Hannah squeezing his sides in the restroom or his weekly baths.

• Haha
Looks like Big Dog Shane is a “consultant” to the writers of Ordinary Joe, not an actual writer on the show. I guess there’s a disabled character on the show so they needed his sage advice on how to appropriately & accurately depict disability. Too bad nothing about how YouTube’s finest grifters portray themselves is close to the reality of those living with SMA. I think it’s a family friendly show, but maybe the Big Dog suggested a “snaking” scene, inspired by his own steamy sex life and giant schlong. Now THATS representation. 😆
It seems like a lot of his women super fans are really into the fantasy and desiring him because Hannah makes it all look super easy.

It seems like a lot of his women super fans are really into the fantasy and desiring him because Hannah makes it all look super easy.
I bet those same virtue signaling women super fans swipe left on any guy under six feet on dating profiles 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 774735
Is this from this year? or a previous year? How can people not put the pieces together??

• Heart
You mean the bots he hires to write in the comment section? Or the ones he and Hannah write themselves? Or the comments that his mother-in-law writes? (Ewwww 😝) Wait...it must be his management/PR team on his payroll that does it.

I just don't believe that there are all these fangirls out there. Or maybe any. And the folks in LA are a tough crowd; he and Hannah will be in for a rude awakening when Shane is unceremoniously dumped from the show once they realize he has nothing substantial to contribute. And when they get a load of how "off" Hannah is? They will be viewed as financial liabilities.

S&G will spin it that the producers were all a bunch of "ableists." Oh, I'm getting ready with popcorn for this one to go down.🍿Ice cream, too!🍨 Anyone want to virtually join me?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.