Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so i heard... Carla slept with Dylan a good while ago. Sosu couldnt do much about it as there was too many deals with the wedding and sponsorship etc. might explain why Dylan is never around now. if that is true I feel sorry for Sue. Carla is a weapon made of 90% coke. easy to keep that figure when you eat 3 days out of the week. juicy gos but dunno how true it is 🤷‍♀️
Dylan is never around now because he’s busy sailing over and back to Portugal 🤔 Very suspect indeed

Reactions: 3
Does she claim it's made in Ireland?! I haven't got any of her products to look at a bottle.
People on this say that Zylan is in Portugal all the time, maybe he was on that flight and brought it back?
Oh I had a good look and he was no where to be seen. The boxes were the only thing left on the belt and no one had picked them up! All very odd indeed.

Reactions: 2
Wonder water is made in the UK. Well at least it says that on the bottle. Can block your pores though gals...beware.

Wonder water is made in the UK. Well at least it says that on the bottle. Can block your pores though gals...beware.
I do love it though but prob depends on your skin type... I love the light to medium one for everyday

Reactions: 2
The tan mist is fab I must say but as someone who suffers with acne prone skin I did wake up with some pimples the next day as I do with putting most tans on my face 😭 it’s just my oily skin type😓

Reactions: 5
she looks remarkably less polished and smooth skinned on the big screen... can see her true skin texture, plastic features and lumpy lips... jaysus they are some good filters the insta huns are using these days!! jus sayyyyin

Did she really have to show the dog tit on the sofa? 😂🥴 I understand animals having accidents but there's no need to show their crappy holes on your stories, some of us were eating Sue

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did she really have to show the dog tit on the sofa? 😂🥴 I understand animals having accidents but there's no need to show their crappy holes on your stories, some of us were eating Sue
She is trying to be "real" and "normal" like us all. What she didn't show/say is that she will probably get someone else to clean it or put the sofa in the bin/burn it, Unlike us folk who would have to clean it ourselves.

Reactions: 5
I know I shouldn’t really be saying this but one of my friends had to interview Sue years ago in her house for the magazine she worked for at the time (not the palace she’s in now lol) and she said she couldn’t concentrate on the interview cos their was dog tit on the carpet.... clearly not much has changed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure she said the other day they’re not house trained. She has the white ones 5/6 yrs and never house trained them the lazy bint!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sure she said the other day they’re not house trained. She has the white ones 5/6 yrs and never house trained them the lazy bint!
Although my inlaws have a Maltese, he is 5 too and thick as sh1t.. literally comes inside to shite.. its rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Them dogs probably dont know whats going on without being dumped off to other people while dylz and sue take another yawnfest of a holiday...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.