Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seeing as it came up in the other soSue post and people were asking.. the wedding they were at was Niamh and Harry. Niamh is a really nice girl and isn’t with him for his money. They are very genuine as a couple unlike his ex Lisa Nolan who is 50% made of filler and silicone, cheated on him repeatedly with her best friends boyfriend until she was caught. Even 3/4 of her followers are fake if you look through them it’s hilarious. She bought them and comments last year after another break, hilarious stuff. Sue looked fab at the wedding, don’t know about her and Dylan not being together, Maybe he wanted a break from the camera.
Hi Niamh 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Mollymc

I don't get this obsession with where Dylan's birthday message was, my husband has no social media accounts but if he did I doubt he would post about my birthday. I don't get the point when you live together. Same as people posting mothers day/fathers day messages when their parents don't have social media, maybe that's just me. Although I get that it's expected when you have a large SM following. His post is hilarious though, I think she looks lovely without all the fillers. Wonder is she raging. Agree with other comments on how tacky it is to post your presents, so cheap. Yea fair enough post up a pic of a beautiful bunch of flowers but I don't know why people want to publicise expensive shit in their houses.

Reactions: 29

EmmaAmy

Aimee’s beauty base is not a rip off of CT Hollywood flawless filter. Flawless filter is tinted to match different skin tones. Aimee’s contains hyaluronic acid and an SPF, which neither of the others do. I have the flawless filter myself and never use it but I think that’s because I bought the wrong colour. I have Aimee Connolly’s beauty base and I use it every day it’s really really nice and makes my skin look less dull! Would like to try so su’s too’!
Ok calm down there Aimee 🙃😚

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Vangirl

VIP Member
New thread suggestion anyone? I was thinking

'So Sue Me - the Style counselor who can't even style herself!'

Reactions: 26

Bamboo22

Aimee’s beauty base is not a rip off of CT Hollywood flawless filter. Flawless filter is tinted to match different skin tones. Aimee’s contains hyaluronic acid and an SPF, which neither of the others do. I have the flawless filter myself and never use it but I think that’s because I bought the wrong colour. I have Aimee Connolly’s beauty base and I use it every day it’s really really nice and makes my skin look less dull! Would like to try so su’s too’!
I know Aimee well. She would never miss a marketing plug. Pretty sure she’s here blowing up her own 💨.
“Aimee Connolly’s “ why not just say Aimee ? All for for the search bar.
Don’t get how these influencers can buy cheap tat and market with their name, if I’m going to pay for something on my face I’m not going to buy from a random girl but somehow they fool people.

I’m on to you Linda 👀 New member first post and it’s a selling plug 😂

honestly fooled by the influencers on IG ok, fooled by them here SHAME on all of us 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

MSFC

Bloggers unveiled needs to come back asap. Can't believe she got her hair and make up done and brides cant:oops: Swanning around with her fancy coat doing non essential work, when people in this country are on their knees! She doesn't even have the manners to wear a mask, esp when in close contact with a pregnant woman :mad::mad:
Fair play to Claire Balding for calling her out!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry, BUT how in the name of ALLLLLLLLLL that is holy is she allowed to get her hair and make up done by Fiona Mc Namara, from LIMERICK no less
( a slight stretch on the 5km distance) and brides can't? Like what in the name of god is RTE playing at here? Anyone know who I could actually report this too? I'm not a bride, but I was within the last 18 months and I know I would have been fecked altogether if I couldn't get my hair and make up done by a professional.

Reactions: 25

Tellmethis

The office 🤣 The cigar room/library 🤣

Imagine the book collection in the library. Ann and Barry volumes 1 through 10, the complete range of sweet valley high books all first edition cause ya know Suzie has class and is a first edition herself, anything by Marian Keyes with a copy of great gatsby front and centre to show her smarts
😂🙄

Ive always thought she is a child’s brain playing adult house....this all confirms it for me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
"I had to piece outfits together and it was a fucking nightmare as I'm between seasons now with my wardrobe and I dont have time to shop"

Would ye ever just FUCK the whole way off SuZ.. You absolute GOWL

• Haha

Tellmethis

So sell me with “The Boss” on her desk 🙄 I cringe at shit like that, like “girl boss”, “Ms CEO” etc it undermines women who are genuinely in business not just the face of a male backed organisation selling shite to kids. She’s an empty head!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Shoes boots etc would all come in boxes that size? The country is a mess but its not her fault she cant be expected not to post presents because of covid like its her birthday shes not just randomly posting, i no i would post presents people get me for special occasions
Actually she can be expected not to post presents! I will never understand the notion people have of needing to document every aspect of their lives! I look at that shit and think ‘who the f**k you trying to convince here” and I personally couldn’t give a monkeys if she got a 10 euro bottle of perfume or a private jet! Same goes for presents anyone gets! And when I get presents I’m far too busy opening them to be bothered vlogging it. I’m glad I don’t feel the need to live my life through a lens

• Angry
Reactions: 23

DanJellybelly

They aren’t just ‘designer’ though, they’re Hermes and I would put money on at least one being a Birkin, which start at about 15K. It’s so crass and cheap, given the obvious state of the country.
I dont agree like yep the country is a mess but that isnt her fault she is still entitled to enjoy her birthday shes a blogger not a politician and you cant just assume its a birkin hermes do 100s of products that come in boxs that size, and even if it is it was bought and paid for, people cant stop buying themselves things they want because the country is in a mess, like people giving out wondering where dylan is etc then hes in this post and people are giving him stick saying he looks awkward bet he used her credit card to buy them and that he was a Chinese delivery driver, just to clarify i dont think there is anything wrong with the fact he was a delivery drive but clearly the people posting it do, like sure he was a delivery driver before he met her landed on his feet and all,

Tmcc85

Was sent this this morning 😂 might explain why he wasn’t around for ages and Suzanne wasn’t wearing her rings. Seem to be back on track now though
As much as I love gossip, this doesn't seem legit.
Using a traceable means to pay? Don't buy it