Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats so gross. I wonder will Dogs Trust be in a rush to give her a dog again after she openly admitted she doesn't house train them!

Reactions: 6
I feel like I could’ve gone my whole life just fine not seeing the dog poo on the furniture. Who does that?

Reactions: 11
Another So Sell xTerri McAvoid 🤔 Riveting!

Who buys this crap???

Reactions: 7
bleeping spotlight again. They give so many freebies to these leeches its a wonder they make any money. Has anyone here tried it? Is it even any good? I'm always so weary of companies sending gifts galore... usually a sign the products shite and they can't sell it! I don't know one person in the 'real world' whose used it?!

Reactions: 7
bleeping spotlight again. They give so many freebies to these leeches its a wonder they make any money. Has anyone here tried it? Is it even any good? I'm always so weary of companies sending gifts galore... usually a sign the products shite and they can't sell it! I don't know one person in the 'real world' whose used it?!
I got a set as a present and found them shite. Wouldn’t spend my money on any of their products.

I got a set as a present and found them shite. Wouldn’t spend my money on any of their products.
Wasn't it marketed by a pair of Irish dentists? Jesus they must have studied at the Dr Nick Riviera SkOoL of DeNtIsTrY!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How could you live with 3 dogs shitting all over the place. Imagine the smell, like that is actually disgusting!!
I don't believe the Dylan, Carla story. Like if it was true why would Sue bring Carla to the Maldives that time, just the 3 of them all together after your Sister had slept with your husband. I mean, come on!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I've uses them and I wouldn't rate them. If you can get your hands on Crest strips they're much better.

Reactions: 4
another SHIIIIIIITE hashtag collab with mcavoid! its actually boring the amount of shite so sell me is now trying to peddle and sell.. i was stupid enough a couple of years ago to buy her lip glosses and they were absolute muck! the bronzer she brought out is also orange muck.. i always use mac/estee lauder/inglot products and even maybelline and rimmel etc and all of them far far far outweigh that white label cheap shite she is buying for probably less than a euro and selling at ten times the price! i really wish all the teeny boppers who idolise the hole off her would wake up and put their money into decent products rather than lining this gee bags pockets!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be her biggest fan but at least Lisa Jordan doesn’t jump on every influencer to collab with Luna. Certainly doesn’t seem to launch as many products as So Sue either

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be her biggest fan but at least Lisa Jordan doesn’t jump on every influencer to collab with Luna. Certainly doesn’t seem to launch as many products as So Sue either
The only Luna product I would swear by is her leave in treatment spray, it saved my hair when I was growing it out. Her lipsticks are definitely better quality than sosu’s but I’m still wary of her as well. The amount of tripe Sue’s after releasing this year and it’s all shite!

Reactions: 5
Wonder why the relationship between so sue and Olivia Atwood that one from love island went sour! She had that body tune instant tan and mentioned something about not being associated with the brand anymore, didn’t last long! Also made me think that terries instant tan must be the body tune formula with a different label 😆

Reactions: 9
God that collection...wanna be Charlotte Tilbury much? Or as my husband calls her ‘Charge lots at the Till-burry’. State of it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally has a collab with everyone and anyone.. dani Dyer, keilidh, aideen Kate, Rosie, terrie, Olivia, am I missing anyone 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain to me how Katie 'lick the lips' Jackson gets soooooooo many press drops??? What is the appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.