Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sue claimed to be using Redken for any length of time, she would know that the leave in conditioner she just pushed on her stories has been around years!!! Cloud 10 really gets on my nerves as every blagger has them #sp

Reactions: 8
The tan mist is fab I must say but as someone who suffers with acne prone skin I did wake up with some pimples the next day as I do with putting most tans on my face 😭 it’s just my oily skin type😓
The woman who does my facials said she has noticed her clients that use it getting way more congested. Recommended tan drops instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Its all very quiet at Casa So 💩 Me!

We haven't seen a take away all week🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its all very quiet at Casa So 💩 Me!

We haven't seen a take away all week🤔🤔
This Lockdown has made Su & other "influencers" look very much boring and not so "living your best life" once material things have been stopped...
So herself and others alike have these fab houses with perfect insta backgrounds in every room, but what a sad & vacant way to live. I don't envy them at all

Reactions: 13
She was in Mykonos end of September. I seen her in the airport
Why can’t these selfish cows just stay at home like the rest of us? Although the stories I’ve heard about that girl I wouldn’t put anything passed her

Reactions: 5
Sure wasn't his mrs Vikkiiiiiiiiii the same? Remember Sue treated Rob and Vikkiiiiiiiiii to a night or two in the Europa hotel in Kerry for his birthday a while back? Vikkiiiiiiiiii commented something along the lines of "Oooooh I can't wait for my birthday"..... Hinting that Sue would splash out on her too. And she did..a bit. Sur bought her that red dress she wore the night of her birthday apparently..... None of them have any shame!
Yeah I saw that 🙄😆🙈 I was embarrassed reading it! She bought her some red dress she wore out for her birthday dinner , didn’t find out where it was from though?? Vikkiii said it cost a lot apparently??

This Lockdown has made Su & other "influencers" look very much boring and not so "living your best life" once material things have been stopped...
So herself and others alike have these fab houses with perfect insta backgrounds in every room, but what a sad & vacant way to live. I don't envy them at all

This is so true! I don't envy them either.

See we are on the beg for Sunday dinner 😒

Katie looking for a puppy! No doubt it will come from a puppy farm 😕 go to a dog shelter you muppet!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Katie looking for a puppy! No doubt it will come from a puppy farm 😕 go to a dog shelter you muppet!
I came on her to post the same thing!! She has absolutely no shame, wait a few months and get a wee puppy out of a rescue after the “puppy for Christmas” novelty wears off and they’re all dumped into a rescue!!

Reactions: 6
Evening all! I’ve missed a lot of threads as I am a teacher. My job is stressful at the best of but Jesus, COVID is making it 10x worse 😱

Anyway, I don’t know if we ever got a solid yes or no but wasn’t there talk of Da Barker leaving and Ma is on her own? Did we find out if that was true? Surely if it was the Ma could join a support bubble? I can’t imagine Princess Sophie allowing her sister to enjoy the privilege!

I came on her to post the same thing!! She has absolutely no shame, wait a few months and get a wee puppy out of a rescue after the “puppy for Christmas” novelty wears off and they’re all dumped into a rescue!!
I feel like the dog is for content more than anything 😡

She honestly couldn't whip up some meat and veg like she ordered???
Hahahaha scaaaaarlehh!
Funny she spends thousands on a kitchen that doesn't get used. She may as well have bought a dud showroom cooker because let's be real here.... 💅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.