Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see oul Scroungey Susan in getting yet another #gifted treatment in the Skin Boutique. I am genuinely sickened that’s them off my list now. Her purse must have cobwebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do they seriously have an office water dispenser in their living room?! Weird

Reactions: 14
She does but I'm pretty sure she was recommending another brand of water in bed the other night. 😒

I see we got our daily dose of Dyzlan 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Is her new primer product a complete rip off of Aimee Connolly’s beauty base?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Katie pronouncing the name of the new thing Rosé when Suzanne herself has said it’s called Rose 😂😂😂😂 made me giggle I’m not gonna lie! Yeah sure, you’ve been hearing about it and “working” on it for sooooooooo long. So long in fact you can’t get the name right you twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aimee’s beauty base is not a rip off of CT Hollywood flawless filter. Flawless filter is tinted to match different skin tones. Aimee’s contains hyaluronic acid and an SPF, which neither of the others do. I have the flawless filter myself and never use it but I think that’s because I bought the wrong colour. I have Aimee Connolly’s beauty base and I use it every day it’s really really nice and makes my skin look less dull! Would like to try so su’s too’!

Reactions: 12
I love Aimees beauty base too.... SPF & hylauronic definitely makes it the better product. Think I’ll stick to that one!!

Reactions: 7
Aimee’s beauty base is not a rip off of CT Hollywood flawless filter. Flawless filter is tinted to match different skin tones. Aimee’s contains hyaluronic acid and an SPF, which neither of the others do. I have the flawless filter myself and never use it but I think that’s because I bought the wrong colour. I have Aimee Connolly’s beauty base and I use it every day it’s really really nice and makes my skin look less dull! Would like to try so su’s too’!
I know Aimee well. She would never miss a marketing plug. Pretty sure she’s here blowing up her own 💨.
“Aimee Connolly’s “ why not just say Aimee ? All for for the search bar.
Don’t get how these influencers can buy cheap tat and market with their name, if I’m going to pay for something on my face I’m not going to buy from a random girl but somehow they fool people.

I’m on to you Linda 👀 New member first post and it’s a selling plug 😂

honestly fooled by the influencers on IG ok, fooled by them here SHAME on all of us 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Are any of her products good ? I’ve never tried any of them 😱
Tan develops beautifully. Ordered mine during lockdown. Myself and many others had to practically beg them to send it, their Instagram page was full of complaints and all ignored. When they finally responded it was snarky, so when I’m finished I’ll be switching to another product due to their crappy customer care.

Reactions: 3
Are any of her products good ? I’ve never tried any of them 😱
I have a few bits that I like, the Rosie palette is lovely and I like the instant tan. The developing tan is nice as well but I dont get on well with any kind of developing tan! I have a couple of brush sets too, some I like some are ok. For the price point they're fine. The massive kabuki brush is brilliant

Reactions: 2
Am I imagining this.... or did she have a clothes range before?! Don’t think it lasted long!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.