Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No amount of contouring would get you a pair of boobs like that Suzanne is kidding no one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me how Katie 'lick the lips' Jackson gets soooooooo many press drops??? What is the appeal?
I know she’s as exciting as Tara make up .. monotone voice, never a laugh out of her

Reactions: 3
Anyone see Rob's post hinting at Sue buying him a BMW today? I have second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 13
Anyone see Rob's post hinting at Sue buying him a BMW today? I have second hand embarrassment.
Mortified for him 🙈 who cares if she can afford it, he's no class or shame putting that post up and that pressure on her. Get your fingers out of your hole Rob and buy your own toys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know she’s as exciting as Tara make up .. monotone voice, never a laugh out of her
Right??? If she wasn't So Poo Me's sister she wouldn't be getting half the crap she does. The same worh the mother.

Mortified at the brother. I wonder if Sue treated Dzylans family to the same kind of gifts!

Reactions: 9
She literally has a collab with everyone and anyone.. dani Dyer, keilidh, aideen Kate, Rosie, terrie, Olivia, am I missing anyone 😂😂
Laura from Love Island some other male make up artist no idea who he is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right??? If she wasn't So Poo Me's sister she wouldn't be getting half the crap she does. The same worh the mother.

Mortified at the brother. I wonder if Sue treated Dzylans family to the same kind of gifts!
Anyone noticed Carla and SoSue unfollowed each other ??

Its gonna be war between them all flogging the xmas tat makeup so sue bperfect Luna Aimee conn jesus wholl win 😬😬

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed Carla and SoSue unfollowed each other ??
Ya I just checked there 🙈 When they both have such huge followings it becomes very obvious to people that they aren’t following each other 🤪 So petty 🙄

Reactions: 2
Sure wasn't his mrs Vikkiiiiiiiiii the same? Remember Sue treated Rob and Vikkiiiiiiiiii to a night or two in the Europa hotel in Kerry for his birthday a while back? Vikkiiiiiiiiii commented something along the lines of "Oooooh I can't wait for my birthday"..... Hinting that Sue would splash out on her too. And she did..a bit. Sur bought her that red dress she wore the night of her birthday apparently..... None of them have any shame!

Reactions: 8
Openly begging from his sister
To be fair it seems like a joke and he does post alot jokingly even her comment back the eye roll was funny, also her and carla fighting, i fight with both my sisters and my brothers regularly and we are in our 20s and 30s 😆😆 and we unfollow eachother it is childish but we still do it and some of us still live together 😂😂

Reactions: 4

So Poo Me 😂😂💩🐩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair it seems like a joke and he does post alot jokingly even her comment back the eye roll was funny, also her and carla fighting, i fight with both my sisters and my brothers regularly and we are in our 20s and 30s 😆😆 and we unfollow eachother it is childish but we still do it and some of us still live together 😂😂
Following and unfollowing siblings especially in their 20s/30s is ridiculous

Reactions: 8
So has Su ever admitted to fillers/botox etc?
She clearly has a great doctor but she's defo a shadow of herself from not so long ago
Yes she gets lip fillers botox and had veneers done.So sue admits she had work done.

No comments on Carla's story about the new sosu x terrie crap that launched either. She works for sosu doesnt she? Said before in a story they work together and can be difficult at times but I wonder is she still working for Sosu

Reactions: 1
She’s had more than that done. Her face looks completely different these days

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.