Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion - and I’m in no way a fan of ANY of the Jackson crew but I think Carla is better looking than Sue 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I’d say Sue wants duck all to do with Carlas new fella and that’s the issue. They always had the other fellas round to the cigar room but not a hint of this fella. I’d say Carla is a very vulnerable person and Sue knows he ain’t right for her.

Reactions: 2
I’d say Sue wants duck all to do with Carlas new fella and that’s the issue. They always had the other fellas round to the cigar room but not a hint of this fella. I’d say Carla is a very vulnerable person and Sue knows he ain’t right for her.
Whose Carla’s new fella? I haven’t seen anything about him 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So her teddy coat costs up on 2,000 , is she for real 😂😂 I know she has money to wipe her arse with but that’s ridiculous.
Ah yea she acts the "Penney's hun" to be relatable, while she splurges in Brown Thomas from the Penney's sales of SoShit!
I wish ppl would stop buying her tat. Her ego defo needs a reality check...

Whose Carla’s new fella? I haven’t seen anything about him 👀
Is this the SoOld Santorini bf?

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion anyone? I was thinking

'So Sue Me - the Style counselor who can't even style herself!'

Reactions: 26
So has Su ever admitted to fillers/botox etc?
She clearly has a great doctor but she's defo a shadow of herself from not so long ago

Reactions: 7
So has Su ever admitted to fillers/botox etc?
She clearly has a great doctor but she's defo a shadow of herself from not so long ago
Nah she's never had any work done.. She's serious make up skillz - it's all her own makeup, contouring, knowing your angles and good lighting!! Easy peasy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was sent this this morning 😂 might explain why he wasn’t around for ages and Suzanne wasn’t wearing her rings. Seem to be back on track now though
Your friend works for credit card company amd called suzanne??? Is this legit info? Haha Carlas new fella and dylz mite have more in common than we thought 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.