Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was sent this this morning 😂 might explain why he wasn’t around for ages and Suzanne wasn’t wearing her rings. Seem to be back on track now though
As much as I love gossip, this doesn't seem legit.
Using a traceable means to pay? Don't buy it

Reactions: 23
Apparently a drug dealer... she cheated on Jamie apparently was at it a few times. He has a new girlfriend now he’s better off 😂
such a pity he seemed to be really good for her

As much as I love gossip, this doesn't seem legit.
Using a traceable means to pay? Don't buy it
Completely agree , using a credit card when it’s linked to your Mrs hardly !

Reactions: 8
'Our home office' think that's the first time she's EVER referred to anything as ours. It's usually mine mine mine.
She's dying too hard lol.

Reactions: 10
Aw Su forgetting what has got her to afford Hermes or Prada but I fixed what it should look like .... Don't forget where ya came from Su!
But this is another example as to how she is out of touch with what's really happening for average person who has lined her pockets. Like do ppl need to see this?! 😏
Polish_20201101_093308802.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its interesting that Eileen doesn't mention So Sell me in her recent post about the programme they are meant to be doing together. It seems very one-sided this year. And not Eileens side if you get me.

Reactions: 2
Ok so off topic from current comments. I flew home from Faro yesterday and about 50+ boxes were all going round the luggage belt from the flight with SOSU products. Both SOSUbySJ and dripping gold... does anyone know where here actual products are made?? Apologies for shite photo, I didn’t want someone to give out to me 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok so off topic from current comments. I flew home from Faro yesterday and about 50+ boxes were all going round the luggage belt from the flight with SOSU products. Both SOSUbySJ and dripping gold... does anyone know where here actual products are made?? Apologies for shite photo, I didn’t want someone to give out to me 😂😂
Clearly not in Ireland then like she claims it to be 🤭😂

Reactions: 3
Does she claim it's made in Ireland?! I haven't got any of her products to look at a bottle.
People on this say that Zylan is in Portugal all the time, maybe he was on that flight and brought it back?

Reactions: 3
Does she claim it's made in Ireland?! I haven't got any of her products to look at a bottle.
People on this say that Zylan is in Portugal all the time, maybe he was on that flight and brought it back?
Yeah she does! There was a comment once on the Galz who snap FB group saying how all her stuff was white labelled.. she came on to the group to defend herself and said it’s made in Ireland lol x

Reactions: 2
ok so i heard... Carla slept with Dylan a good while ago. Sosu couldnt do much about it as there was too many deals with the wedding and sponsorship etc. might explain why Dylan is never around now. if that is true I feel sorry for Sue. Carla is a weapon made of 90% coke. easy to keep that figure when you eat 3 days out of the week. juicy gos but dunno how true it is 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
ok so i heard... Carla slept with Dylan a good while ago. Sosu couldnt do much about it as there was too many deals with the wedding and sponsorship etc. might explain why Dylan is never around now. if that is true I feel sorry for Sue. Carla is a weapon made of 90% coke. easy to keep that figure when you eat 3 days out of the week. juicy gos but dunno how true it is 🤷‍♀️
That story is doing the rounds since before the wedding

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.