SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought it was very interesting she hasn’t had proper friends. Yeah her figure is incredible but she doesn’t have a healthy relationship with maintaining it. Stunning girl but shame there’s nothing going on behind the eyes
Agreed.

What had she been saying about other girls? She doesn't seem like a girls girl what so ever. I find she really sexualises herself on her profile by always have lingerie on while applying her good old dripping gold

Reactions: 3
Agreed.

What had she been saying about other girls? She doesn't seem like a girls girl what so ever. I find she really sexualises herself on her profile by always have lingerie on while applying her good old dripping gold

Yeah defo agree about the sexualising of herself. Now I’ll be honest I cannot remember verbatim but it was defo about appearance and money. I’ll ask around and see if I can find out exactly what it was. But in no way is she a girls girl lol. It’s so sad that she tries SO hard to be one online but everyone knows she just ain’t

Reactions: 1
I literally just signed up to Twitter for the drama 😂 don’t know how to work it, when I search sue, it doesn’t give me the threads or whatever, just whatever she posts. How do I see the drama ASAP 😂😂
She was too of the trending list early this morning 😂

Threw out all of my sosu products and yanno what... it feels like a spiritual cleansing 😂 this defo is the end for Suzanne and co

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same here, I'm thinking bare by vogue its a little more expensive but worth it. Fair annoying they don't stock it in Pennys anymore though :rolleyes:

Can someone explain the edited birds in her pictures to me too ? :LOL:
Bare by vogue is fab😍 nearly sure dunnes stores stock it.
She photoshopped a flock of seaguls just "randomly flying near by" into one of her pictures....same set of seagulls followed her to the airport and could be seen hovering outside the aeroplane window as she waited to take off,hence the name so seagull🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bare by vogue is fab😍 nearly sure dunnes stores stock it.
She photoshopped a flock of seaguls just "randomly flying near by" into one of her pictures....same set of seagulls followed her to the airport and could be seen hovering outside the aeroplane window as she waited to take off,hence the name so seagull🤣
I actually like vogues podcast. I just through out all my so sue tans and pallets. I feel like I just got rid of an ex. The feelings exactly the same 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I like the bellamianta tan!! Always use it or so Sues tan but will now just be using bellamianta 🤪 They have 35% off site wide at the min for ther Mother’s Day sale!

Reactions: 4
I like the bellamianta tan!! Always use it or so Sues tan but will now just be using bellamianta 🤪 They have 35% off site wide at the min for ther Mother’s Day sale!
I am the same. I started using it instead of Sues, the new Maura Higgins one is really nice if anyone is thinking of trying it.

Reactions: 4
She will definitely blame someone from the office but like who will believe it?? Keilidh wasn’t approached since it stopped in two years she even said herself, I presume this didn’t happen over night as you know the long hours and dedication sue puts into each product and sourcing it from China during covid times 😂 of course nothing goes out without the ‘girl boss’ approving everything so either way she hasn’t a leg to stand on! Shame on her!!
Haha that's so true, she makes such a big song and dance about being such a perfectionist and having to approve absolutely everything that she can't pull that card 🤣 I bet she's already fecked off to Dubai so she definitely won't be coming on for a few weeks hoping it will all blow over

Reactions: 5
I actually like vogues podcast. I just through out all my so sue tans and pallets. I feel like I just got rid of an ex. The feelings exactly the same 😂😂
never tried Vogues tan - don’t mind paying if it’s good. Anyone use BBold recently? I know Keilidh uses it so wouldn’t mind supporting her and I used to always use it. Really liked Sues tan but duck her not giving her my money 💴

Reactions: 6
Her silence speaks volumes, it is deafening. No Happy International Women's Day post #girlpower #girlboss
That Katie one is a loose cannon, she could cause serious damage, I'd say she has been told to keep her mouth shut.

Reactions: 24
never tried Vogues tan - don’t mind paying if it’s good. Anyone use BBold recently? I know Keilidh uses it so wouldn’t mind supporting her and I used to always use it. Really liked Sues tan but duck her not giving her my money 💴
I used bbold lotion, so I can’t comment on the mousse but I didn’t like it, I used shade dark and I needed about 4 layers to even notice. The main reason I didn’t like it is becoz it was sooooo wet and sticky for hours and it was sooo light I hardly noticed ! Great price as most chemists have it on offer but I now use Biabelle ultra dark. I love it!! Expensive as it’s €25 a bottle and it’s not a well known brand but it’s pretty nice and lovely fade off

Reactions: 2
Haha that's so true, she makes such a big song and dance about being such a perfectionist and having to approve absolutely everything that she can't pull that card 🤣 I bet she's already fecked off to Dubai so she definitely won't be coming on for a few weeks hoping it will all blow over
I don't think so sued knew how popular Keilidh is, she took her eye off the ball, and look what happened. My heart bleeds for her... NOT!

Reactions: 14
I used bbold lotion, so I can’t comment on the mousse but I didn’t like it, I used shade dark and I needed about 4 layers to even notice. The main reason I didn’t like it is becoz it was sooooo wet and sticky for hours and it was sooo light I hardly noticed ! Great price as most chemists have it on offer but I now use Biabelle ultra dark. I love it!! Expensive as it’s €25 a bottle and it’s not a well known brand but it’s pretty nice and lovely fade off
I actually tried that tan - so weird what works well for some and not for others! Love the smell but not good putting it on (for me) my skin took to it well but didn’t come off or wear well 😣

I think I’m the only person that still uses cocoa brown, I love it. Maybe I need to try some of these recommendations! Been ages since I tried a new one ( and also wore tan but that’s the pandemics fault 😆)

Reactions: 12
This whole pandemic has really shown the type of person she really is...shameless, narcissistic, rule breaking, selfish, self obsessed, money hungry, out of touch with reality the list is endless...feel free to add!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.