SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iconic bronze mousse is the closest to the dripping gold mousse and half the price girls!

Reactions: 9
This whole pandemic has really shown the type of person she really is...shameless, narcissistic, rule breaking, selfish, self obsessed, money hungry, out of touch with reality the list is endless...feel free to add!
Snakey. Greedy. Thick. And UNFOLLOWED!!!!

Reactions: 12
The biabelle tan is truly amazing! I stopped using heshi and all the expensive tans I used to use once I found it

Reactions: 5
View attachment 473122View attachment 473123View attachment 473124View attachment 473126

anyone know what the chicken fillet roll thing is about 😂😂 there’s so many tweets every few minutes

Omg wow! Not surprised to be honest. Seems very self centered. Don’t know much about her only I saw someone share something a few months ago and stumbled across her page. The ‘edited mistakes’ at the start of her YouTube videos are morto!! She seems so false like the fake voice for her ‘girlie’ it’s too much 😂 how does her bf tolerate that crap
I forgot about the chicken fillet roll review page 😂 they were calling her out for her photoshopping seagulls into all her pictures and she sent her solicitors after them. Which they found gas so posted again saying it was ironic her name is so SUE me and they are literally a page for reviewing chicken fillet rolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I forgot about the chicken fillet roll review page 😂 they were calling her out for her photoshopping seagulls into all her pictures and she sent her solicitors after them. Which they found gas so posted again saying it was ironic her name is so SUE me and they are literally a page for reviewing chicken fillet rolls 😂
Haha what the hell 😂😂 this is all too much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You have to book the VRT within 7 days of it entering the country! We brought ours in in September and had a VRT inspection appointment 2 weeks later. It took revenue about 3 weeks then to call with the figure! He had a different Lamborghini before, never registered that either (I know this because my husbands friend has since bought it from the garage he sold it to in NI and has registered it for the first time)
Correct you do have 7 days to declare but you only have 30 days to get the vrt inspeciation appointment or else you’ll begin to get fined. I’ve also brought in cars from the uk although not a lambo 😜😜 I wish 😂 I have had to wait for revenue to call back but that’s only when that particular spec hadn’t been seen or regurlarly seen before. Either way the time is ticking for them backlog or no backlong. If your friends husband ever needs someone to mind his car for him I’ll happily volunteer myself😂

The tit has really hit the fan now, it’s on hereforthetea 😬😬😬
I just seen this and was going to add this to the thread if no one else had already. It’s getting worse and worse for sue

Reactions: 2
Correct you do have 7 days to declare but you only have 30 days to get the vrt inspeciation appointment or else you’ll begin to get fined. I’ve also brought in cars from the uk although not a lambo 😜😜 I wish 😂 I have had to wait for revenue to call back but that’s only when that particular spec hadn’t been seen or regurlarly seen before. Either way the time is ticking for them backlog or no backlong. If your friends husband ever needs someone to mind his car for him I’ll happily volunteer myself😂

I just seen this and was going to add this to the thread if no one else had already. It’s getting worse and worse for sue
Where can I see this

I think I’m the only person that still uses cocoa brown, I love it. Maybe I need to try some of these recommendations! Been ages since I tried a new one ( and also wore tan but that’s the pandemics fault 😆)
Completely agree I love cocoa brown 😂

What is that here for the tea page? There seems to a few of them
They do pretty high level call-outs, tata Harper/ James Charles/ Lydia Millen, that level of duck-upery

Reactions: 3
From the business page.. hopefully more people will follow suit hit unfollow and not buy any more products from her..
Wow that’s some drop. Glad to see people are unfollowing.
It’s the only way to hit them where it hurts. So has her business page unfollowed 4 people today too? Wonder who they are...

Reactions: 4
What is that here for the tea page? There seems to a few of them
Search Hereforthetea2 on Instagram. It's BRILLIANT!!!! Everyone is commenting saying its a nobody brand that they've never heard of or that the only reason they know of it is because of Keilidh!

Reactions: 10
never tried Vogues tan - don’t mind paying if it’s good. Anyone use BBold recently? I know Keilidh uses it so wouldn’t mind supporting her and I used to always use it. Really liked Sues tan but duck her not giving her my money 💴
I have a bottle of the Bbold mouse when putting it on I decided to opt for my Bahama body instead just as I was going somewhere important and wasn't too sure on it. I haven't given it much of a chance though. BarebyVogue extra dark is my favourite hands down only that I would often go for Bahama body out of the convenience of picking it up while in Pennys. I will be going out of my way to get vogue her forth though

Also a fan of iconic bronze too

Reactions: 4
Usually you have 30 days from the day your transport docket shows the car entering the country, however at the moment there is huge back log on vrt and hard to get your car booked in as they had previously closed the service due to the pandemic. If this isn’t the case for them they will be given a fine for each day it’s not vrt’d once it goes past the 30 days. So it Could be there’s but I’m sure it will be wrote off as tax as I’m sure it’ll be big money to Vrt a car like that.
they could also have an address in the uk or up north and if so they don’t have to vrt the car but I doubt that 😂
Just having an address up North hasn't cut the mustard in a long time. You have to prove you live there so many nights of the week. I can't remember the exact number of nights.

Reactions: 2
I really hope keilidh doesn’t come out and say oh it was all a big misunderstanding and we are all ok now etc. In talks with management sounds like damage control and I hope so Sue’s company don’t try and manipulate Keilidh into saying something to put out the flames so to speak.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.