SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the bets that if she does acknowledge this f**k up she will blame it on someone in the company for not linking in with Keilidh. Sure she is only the girlboss not minion who does the work.
One thing for sure there was sweat and tears last night and baying for blood in her house last night and it wasn't from using the gym equipment.....
just catching up on this now and I’mhonestly in shock of what has happened. I don’t think she’ll even be able to put the blame on someone else as the girl who’s content was used without being credit said that sue contacting her directly so why couldn’t she contact keilidh? And if she has such a big team that would do the contacting why is she approaching creators herself... She’s got herself in a real mess. Iwonder will she address this

Reactions: 10
It is a tough industry, Keilidh probably didn't think it would be released again without her name, so probably didn't ask a Q. I can understand why she wouldn't. It's her palette so without her, what's the point?

I'm waiting patiently on a statement, officially I think that the company will mention it but sue will ignore it all. Prob head off to dubai tomorrow.
Yeah, she will definitely need a holiday after this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks guys, it was worth signing up for! She deserves it. She must be hiding or on another flight to Dubai to hide of embarrassment
Send us some screenshots please! Haven’t the time to set up to look!!!

Reactions: 1
Ladies I’m gonna need a new tan. I wear the Terri mcevoy one. It’s so cheap. But I’m not funding either of them gobshites anymore
Same here, I'm thinking bare by vogue its a little more expensive but worth it. Fair annoying they don't stock it in Pennys anymore though :rolleyes:

Can someone explain the edited birds in her pictures to me too ? :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Just seen Rebecca Molloy who is a brand ambassador for so sue just has said she can no longer be one with all that went on
It’s happening the brand page has sunk down to 325k followers 😬😬😬

I’m really glad she did that. I presume Sue has been failing at damage control all day with the amount of influencers dropping their associations with her
Credit to Rebecca for doing so and stating why, where are the rest of the brand ambassadors? Afraid to speak out because it will hit their pockets too. All a bunch of greedy fame hungry desperate wannabes.

Reactions: 12
Not the same thing. Keilidh had input from the get go with the pallet she picked colours textures even down to the names which are all to do with George Michael because of Keilidh. Rosie only put her name on the packaging to market it.
That’s true, I’m surprised she has the balls to do something like that. She must think she’s invincible and didn’t suspect the backlash! Serious god complex

Reactions: 5
Ladies I’m gonna need a new tan. I wear the Terri mcevoy one. It’s so cheap. But I’m not funding either of them gobshites anymore
Best tan on the market in my opinion is Heishi probably butchered the spelling but it’s bloody amazing! Biabelle MEDIUM (the rest make you look like you’ve rolled around in nacho Doritos) and Isle of paradise is brilliant too their tanning water is 👌🏼

Edited to add also adore tan luxe but it’s fairly expensivea bottle lasts ages that’s the only thing

Reactions: 2
Patiently waiting for Sue to come on calling everyone bullies. Her brother will be on threatening to break all of our fingers. Finger breaking tour of Ireland 2021, go on Robert 👋🏼. I hate cancel culture but will happily see Sue getting some of it. Selfish person gets their comeuppance sounds about right with me.
Have you noticed the lyrics on the most recent TikTok? We see them Sue and notice the two fingers you are giving to Keili in response to this. In her true style when she receives any bit of criticism the scumbag will come out in her reaction and it did in that TikTok.
We all know the collab ended and nothing illegal was done but it takes a very crappy inconsiderate snake to do what was done to Keili.

Reactions: 4
Just followed that Rebecca girl. And I’ll follow any of the rest that drop anything to do with her. If there is anything tattle taught me it’s that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Chloe Walsh still hasn’t said anything but sure isn’t she only up all of the Jackson’s arses 🤢🙄

I’m guessing she’s getting legal advice and making sure their contract was water tight before she makes a statement she’ll go down the but I own the content and brand route etc I made a mistake in not informing Keilidh but it’s my brand etc etc

Usually you have 30 days from the day your transport docket shows the car entering the country, however at the moment there is huge back log on vrt and hard to get your car booked in as they had previously closed the service due to the pandemic. If this isn’t the case for them they will be given a fine for each day it’s not vrt’d once it goes past the 30 days. So it Could be there’s but I’m sure it will be wrote off as tax as I’m sure it’ll be big money to Vrt a car like that.
they could also have an address in the uk or up north and if so they don’t have to vrt the car but I doubt that 😂
You have to book the VRT within 7 days of it entering the country! We brought ours in in September and had a VRT inspection appointment 2 weeks later. It took revenue about 3 weeks then to call with the figure! He had a different Lamborghini before, never registered that either (I know this because my husbands friend has since bought it from the garage he sold it to in NI and has registered it for the first time)

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing she’s getting legal advice and making sure their contract was water tight before she makes a statement she’ll go down the but I own the content and brand route etc I made a mistake in not informing Keilidh but it’s my brand etc etc
I couldn’t give a tit what contract she has or what legal standing she has. What she done was morally wrong on every level. Keilidh handled the situation very honestly and dignified

Reactions: 19
I think we all agree that legally she might be covered but morally she’s shown her true colours. I never supported her and now I’m so glad this has happened and people can finally see her true colours.

Reactions: 24
Have you noticed the lyrics on the most recent TikTok? We see them Sue and notice the two fingers you are giving to Keili in response to this. In her true style when she receives any bit of criticism the scumbag will come out in her reaction and it did in that TikTok.
We all know the collab ended and nothing illegal was done but it takes a very crappy inconsiderate snake to do what was done to Keili.
Does Sue have a TikTok? I’d imagine it’s a lot of stick insect style dancing so I will avoid it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.