SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not from limerick, fill us in šŸ˜‚

She worked in the crescent shopping Center and youā€™d pass the shop sheā€™d work in and I am not even joking, sheā€™d be at the mirror just staring at herself. The girl genuinely would eat herself šŸ˜‚

She also turned around to someone inknow and said about her masters thatā€™s sheā€™s only doing it because sheā€™d need it for an interview but wouldnā€™t need to actually do well in it because she can ā€œjust walk in and get them to give me the jobā€ because sheā€™s so good looking and can charm the life out of people.

She also has said so many horrible things about local girls and posts that sheā€™s a girls girl when sheā€™s only copying Sophie murray, itā€™s very cringe to watch šŸ„“

She also had said horrible things about getting away with loads in work because she said the manager found her hot so sheā€™d do naaaada and would bat her lashes and everyone would be just like šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ and the manager had none of it. Not too sure if sheā€™s still there but she was in the last year

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Send us some screenshots please! Havenā€™t the time to set up to look!!!
2C44E8F1-DADE-4F83-A560-BDDF0DAA48B1.jpeg
EA88214D-7E49-4069-AB68-7BA61F402E20.jpeg
AD7190EB-E90C-4896-9D7D-8EE60AE7034B.jpeg
E0FB5FD1-0EED-461D-BBF9-76ADE182252F.jpeg

anyone know what the chicken fillet roll thing is about šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thereā€™s so many tweets every few minutes

She worked in the crescent shopping Center and youā€™d pass the shop sheā€™d work in and I am not even joking, sheā€™d be at the mirror just staring at herself. The girl genuinely would eat herself šŸ˜‚

She also turned around to someone inknow and said about her masters thatā€™s sheā€™s only doing it because sheā€™d need it for an interview but wouldnā€™t need to actually do well in it because she can ā€œjust walk in and get them to give me the jobā€ because sheā€™s so good looking and can charm the life out of people.

She also has said so many horrible things about local girls and posts that sheā€™s a girls girl when sheā€™s only copying Sophie murray, itā€™s very cringe to watch šŸ„“

She also had said horrible things about getting away with loads in work because she said the manager found her hot so sheā€™d do naaaada and would bat her lashes and everyone would be just like šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ and the manager had none of it. Not too sure if sheā€™s still there but she was in the last year
Omg wow! Not surprised to be honest. Seems very self centered. Donā€™t know much about her only I saw someone share something a few months ago and stumbled across her page. The ā€˜edited mistakesā€™ at the start of her YouTube videos are morto!! She seems so false like the fake voice for her ā€˜girlieā€™ itā€™s too much šŸ˜‚ how does her bf tolerate that crap

• Haha
Does Sue have a TikTok? Iā€™d imagine itā€™s a lot of stick insect style dancing so I will avoid it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Just realised the same lyrics are playing on her story, I had it muted. You are not missing much on her TikTok. More promo videos for the products as opposed to her on itšŸ˜‚ (thankfully). ā€œYou canā€™t forget me, gave you the time of your lifeā€ I mean am I looking into it too much thinking thatā€™s a dig at Keilidh?

• Haha
Big rant incoming...
Iā€™ve always gotten awful vibes from Sue and her family. I know itā€™s international womenā€™s day but I never felt she deserved her success. All she seems to do is sell tat and have controversies, and her family do nothing to help the bad reputation. They never seem to give back to society or do anything positive only flash designer and how much money they have. I wish we could all collectively agree to boycott her until she learns to be grateful for her supporters and collaborators. Not a huge fan of Mrs Glam but so glad she wonā€™t girl boss over Sue, Sue obviously thought she was above the whole thing and never acknowledged it.
So sad for poor Keilidh and the fact sheā€™s still putting up stories and not addressing the situation is making it so much worse. Sheā€™s a snake, canā€™t believe she ever thought this would be a good idea. I hope keilidhs makeup line does well, she seems like a lovely down to earth girl and a very talented mua

Reactions: 23

Who is this about?šŸ˜‰šŸ˜

Reactions: 2
Chloe Walsh, she endorses dripping gold and is a worshipper of the Jacksonā€™s!
Also what is she at being in Kildare village twice the past two weeks promoting DKNY, hardly essential?? Donā€™t know how she became a BA for them

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I wonder will the likes of Terror, Aideen, Rosie and all of the other shitebags that work with this clown come out against her?

Aideen in particular is good friends with Keilidh so particularly bad form if she stays silent

Reactions: 15
Also what is she at being in Kildare village twice the past two weeks promoting DKNY, hardly essential?? Donā€™t know how she became a BA for them
I saw that!! Dunno how she can get away with that!

Reactions: 1
I just purchased 2 lip kits from Kash beauty to support Keilidh, I think everyone should try support her brand rather than SoPoo after all of this.

Reactions: 20
I saw that!! Dunno how she can get away with that!
Maybe ā€˜itā€™s workā€™ but definitely not essential like itā€™s two hours away from her! Especially blasting it all over social media

3B9CE657-765A-480B-A6E8-F3F978B7D75C.jpeg

Get me the popcorn ASAP šŸæ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just realised the same lyrics are playing on her story, I had it muted. You are not missing much on her TikTok. More promo videos for the products as opposed to her on itšŸ˜‚ (thankfully). ā€œYou canā€™t forget me, gave you the time of your lifeā€ I mean am I looking into it too much thinking thatā€™s a dig at Keilidh?
I canā€™t imagine that dose on TikTok. Personality of a licked stamp

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chloe Walsh still hasnā€™t said anything but sure isnā€™t she only up all of the Jacksonā€™s arses šŸ¤¢šŸ™„
No way will she say anything sure its the only business opportunity she seems to have considering the bulk of her followers are bought! She is a complete want to be Sophie Murray with 'Girls, girls, girls' or 'Girliesss' shite

Reactions: 1
Big rant incoming...
Iā€™ve always gotten awful vibes from Sue and her family. I know itā€™s international womenā€™s day but I never felt she deserved her success. All she seems to do is sell tat and have controversies, and her family do nothing to help the bad reputation. They never seem to give back to society or do anything positive only flash designer and how much money they have. I wish we could all collectively agree to boycott her until she learns to be grateful for her supporters and collaborators. Not a huge fan of Mrs Glam but so glad she wonā€™t girl boss over Sue, Sue obviously thought she was above the whole thing and never acknowledged it.
So sad for poor Keilidh and the fact sheā€™s still putting up stories and not addressing the situation is making it so much worse. Sheā€™s a snake, canā€™t believe she ever thought this would be a good idea. I hope keilidhs makeup line does well, she seems like a lovely down to earth girl and a very talented mua
As far as I know the gossies give the awards to the ones who will show up. Sue probably didnā€™t acknowledge them but Iā€™m pretty sure when she attended in the past she won. They are a total farce. A bought award

Reactions: 10

Doesn't shock me what so ever. She seems to fall out with everyone she knows and has a new random circle each week :rolleyes: Not taking from her having a fab body which she does but she is well known for editing her bum and starving herself before taking her pictures.

Basically she was asked what song was on her story and it was Glue by Bicep but she so proudly and cockily was like ā€œitā€™s by glue and itā€™s called Bicepā€ and everyone just found it hilarious haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn't shock me what so ever. She seems to fall out with everyone she knows and has a new random circle each week :rolleyes: Not taking from her having a fab body which she does but she is well known for editing her bum and starving herself before taking her pictures.

Iā€™ve always thought it was very interesting she hasnā€™t had proper friends. Yeah her figure is incredible but she doesnā€™t have a healthy relationship with maintaining it. Stunning girl but shame thereā€™s nothing going on behind the eyes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.