SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope keilidh doesn’t come out and say oh it was all a big misunderstanding and we are all ok now etc. In talks with management sounds like damage control and I hope so Sue’s company don’t try and manipulate Keilidh into saying something to put out the flames so to speak.
Sneaky fucker will

Reactions: 5
Hope Keilidh remembers all the bigger Huns who have stayed silent but happily accepted her kash makeup when she launched it.

Reactions: 23
Have you noticed the lyrics on the most recent TikTok? We see them Sue and notice the two fingers you are giving to Keili in response to this. In her true style when she receives any bit of criticism the scumbag will come out in her reaction and it did in that TikTok.
We all know the collab ended and nothing illegal was done but it takes a very crappy inconsiderate snake to do what was done to Keili.
Inconsiderate and stupid considering Ireland is a small place

Reactions: 6
I hope she sues SoSue. She deserves it! I hope everyone boycotts that stupid tatt after this! Maybe they'll have to sell the Lambo to pay her damages!

Reactions: 9

if ye have tik tok just take a look at that. She literally says it was all Keilidh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I've UNFOLLOWED her and her crappy brand page and her mother and sister. Very low blow and she's so Shameless and unapologetic whenever she's called out on something. She disappears for a week and then snakes back on with dog videos. What about women supporting women Suzanne??? What about #Bekind... Wasn't a very kind thing she did.her and her crappy brand can get in the bin.

Reactions: 17
Yeah defo agree about the sexualising of herself. Now I’ll be honest I cannot remember verbatim but it was defo about appearance and money. I’ll ask around and see if I can find out exactly what it was. But in no way is she a girls girl lol. It’s so sad that she tries SO hard to be one online but everyone knows she just ain’t
She needs her own thread. I have seen her in real life and she DOES NOT look like she does online. I don’t know how she gets away with it

Reactions: 6
Can’t read the comments on the post of sosu page for the pallet,? but saw Lucyfitz one say they have lost her support , such a tit thing to do

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.