SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s Defo regretting that ring I would say. She’ll get a new one. A solitaire as she’s in a different league earning wise now than she was back then. Hence the massive halos to make it look as big as possible. The centre stone probably isn’t that big which is the expensive part. It’s honestly one of the most disgusting rings I’ve ever seen in my life

Reactions: 18
She’s Defo regretting that ring I would say. She’ll get a new one. A solitaire as she’s in a different league earning wise now than she was back then. Hence the massive halos to make it look as big as possible. The centre stone probably isn’t that big which is the expensive part. It’s honestly one of the most disgusting rings I’ve ever seen in my life

Rumour has it it was 7k in Rocks of grafton street, she paid for it herself. Rocks is like a high end H Samuels. The quality isn't there its only expensive because of the location.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'd say she is itching to upgrade that Christmas cracker ring! Anybody can purchase what looks like a massive sparkler but it comes down to the colour, cut, clarity and caret weight of the ring that really tells how expensive it really is.

Reactions: 10
Rumour has it it was 7k in Rocks of grafton street, she paid for it herself. Rocks is like a high end H Samuels. The quality isn't there its only expensive because of the location.
She went in picked it out on her own, negotiated a discount to tag Rocks in her Instagram posts, paid for it herself and then sent him in to pick it up 🤣 Then booked and paid for a holiday where he “surprised” her by going down on one knee 🤣🤣 the comedy!! The ring is tacky af, big piece of glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She went in picked it out on her own, negotiated a discount to tag Rocks in her Instagram posts, paid for it herself and then sent him in to pick it up 🤣 Then booked and paid for a holiday where he “surprised” her by going down on one knee 🤣🤣 the comedy!! The ring is tacky af, big piece of glass.
Stop, I was going to say that! The “surprise” proposal in the Maldives 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if they’re using a UK business or UK insurance company they still need to

1) be able to prove to the Gardai and revenue that they spend more than half their time in the UK
2) prove to their UK insurance company that the car is not our of the UK for more than 90 days otherwise the insurance is null and void

My husband bought a Lamborghini from a garage in Northern Ireland. We paid the VRT within the correct time frame and it cost €70k.
Revenue are getting really strict on VRT and they won’t give a shite if sue and Dylan own a UK company. If they base themselves here for the majority of their time (and Sue is known so it’s not like she could lie) then they’re breaking the rules.
We own a UK company and considered registration through there but you’re still liable for VRT if your primary residence is the republic
How many more times are you going to tell us that your husband bought a Lamborghini?! 😂😂 Dat you , Sue?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
How many more times are you going to tell us that your husband bought a Lamborghini?! 😂😂 Dat you , Sue?!!
So now I'm wondering if owning a Lambo is the vehicular version of that joke 'How do you know someone is a vegan? They'll tell you!' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahahaha I see Katie posted her nail lamp and a link to amazon and said Sue has it too...after the convo of them having their nails done recently and someone here posting the exact nail lamp. Well played ladies. Bullshit, but well played.

Reactions: 14
Hahahaha I see Katie posted her nail lamp and a link to amazon and said Sue has it too...after the convo of them having their nails done recently and someone here posting the exact nail lamp. Well played ladies. Bullshit, but well played.
Yes I posted the exact lamp 😂 what are the chances, as if! 🙄 I feel like an inspiration 😂💅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To the lady who said she works in VRT, how long do you have to pay it? Also can you get insured in Ireland until you pay the vrt...
apologies for this one not being alllll about sue!

To the lady who said she works in VRT, how long do you have to pay it? Also can you get insured in Ireland until you pay the vrt...
apologies for this one not being alllll about sue!
I don’t work in vrt but thought it was 30 days.
I don’t think you can insure a foreign car though but could be wrong

Reactions: 2
Would someone mind starting the new thread please? Before this one locks.

Reactions: 3
New Thread Title Suggestion:

Spinning in the Lambo with no Registration Tax, booking flights to Dubai, too rich to wait for vax.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t work in vrt but thought it was 30 days.
I don’t think you can insure a foreign car though but could be wrong
30 days, guards pulled me over after two with software but its fine as you've to wait for the nct/vrt due date. It's supposed to be booked as soon as you buy the car for a date within 30 days. Certain cars attract more attw toon as mine did. So sue wouldn't be escaping..

As for the person telling me her husband has a lambo and is on here... As someone who has a great interest in cars, I have a general idea of how many are registered in the country currently. Do you honestly expect me to believe you're one of them..? You could be... But let's just say the percentage is quite low...... V low.... It makes it too hard to believe... Sorry.

70k vrt for a lambo.... Not exactly a new lambo for that amount

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
30 days, guards pulled me over after two with software but its fine as you've to wait for the nct/vrt due date. It's supposed to be booked as soon as you buy the car for a date within 30 days. Certain cars attract more attw toon as mine did. So sue wouldn't be escaping..

As for the person telling me her husband has a lambo and is on here... As someone who has a great interest in cars, I have a general idea of how many are registered in the country currently. Do you honestly expect me to believe you're one of them..? You could be... But let's just say the percentage is quite low...... V low.... It makes it too hard to believe... Sorry.

70k vrt for a lambo.... Not exactly a new lambo for that amount
As a matter of interest how many lambos do you think are registered in this countr?

I really don’t see why people are criticising this poster for detailing how much the VRT on their car was. It doesn’t come across as them bragging but rather providing an informed opinion in comparison to what the Jackson’s are doing. People have been speculating they could be doing this or that in regards to UK businesses etc and the poster has provided accurate and first hand experiences of what happened to them.

If the poster is from Dublin I suspect I know their car (black & red?). If so we bought our car from the same garage.

Reactions: 3
As a matter of interest how many lambos do you think are registered in this countr?
Would you like me to post proof? Very easy to find, it's public documentation and can be found for any make and model just about by year . However, I could be classed as derailing the thread but I can if need be. Wait... Two of you have a lambourghini..?.... What?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.