SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she paid for that haircut I’d defo be raging 🥴 it’s actually shocking lol I would fully believe she done it herself if she wasn’t so Sue.... she wouldn’t chance doing it herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2B1760AB-E439-416C-A97C-A836CD857DBF.jpeg
Lava91 thank you so much for all that info. That's a really great price and good to know also that the polishes can be bought locally.
Your welcome. Hope it helps. It will save a fortune in the long run as I use to spend €70 a month on shellac in the salon. I even buy the particular colours She use to use. All my stuff prob costed less and I’ve been using it nearly a year. 4 different polishes and just keep changing every few weeks. Happy days. Even for your feet as I was always paranoid to get them done in a salon, now I do my own and I love them! 😂

Oh also get a bottle of acetone nail polish remover. I get them in a pharmacy or dunnes for about €2 and lasts about 6 months. I also got a little tool for about €3 online to scrap off the gel after I use the acetone, you can see how to do it on YouTube .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Going off the hair topic but it’s actually so annoying that she never got called out properly for going to Dubai. Like few comments on Instagram which just got deleted. I know there’s not much else that could have been done but I’m still annoyed about it 🤣

Reactions: 23
How come she never shows her husband on her stories anymore? Did I hear he’s meant to have some sort of illness somewhere before?

Reactions: 2
Going off the hair topic but it’s actually so annoying that she never got called out properly for going to Dubai. Like few comments on Instagram which just got deleted. I know there’s not much else that could have been done but I’m still annoyed about it 🤣
Agree. I'd have loved for her to have had to admit it publicly and apologise to the front line workers who she mocked by jetting off on holidays and pretending she didn't. I hope that at least The Shite Counsellors gets cancelled because of it.
Anyway, hopefully karma will reign 🤞🤞

Reactions: 8
Agree. I'd have loved for her to have had to admit it publicly and apologise to the front line workers who she mocked by jetting off on holidays and pretending she didn't. I hope that at least The Shite Counsellors gets cancelled because of it.
Anyway, hopefully karma will reign 🤞🤞
I'd say that haircut is karma 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone remember a couple of years ago when she got balayage done in a salon and it was sooooooooo bad. Loads of people commented on the photo saying they were hairdressers and it wasn't done correctly amd she should go back and get it fixed and she INSISTED it was done right!
It was tit! But that's why we call her SoPoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure Her hairdresser Jane in Red Velvet is doing her hair. She always does it. She has always called to her house and did it for style counsellors. There are black bin liners over the windows of the salon- seems oddly busy sometimes despite the pandemic- the lights are on and there loads of swanky cars outside sometimes - despite nothing else in the village being open.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 464737
this is the lamp I bought last summer, it’s brill! Never chips or anything and polish stayed 3+ weeks and a lot of my friends have it. I use the 60 second setting. I either use the brand Bluesky gel polishes. There’s a shop based in Kildare that I buy online, called Semineo.ie. They sell the brand Semilac which my salon use to use so I know what colours I like and they have delivery for like €2 so defo try there. Just be careful incase Amazon charges customs for the lamp ☺
snap I do my own nails and get my stuff there too 😂

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure Her hairdresser Jane in Red Velvet is doing her hair. She always does it. She has always called to her house and did it for style counsellors. There are black bin liners over the windows of the salon- seems oddly busy sometimes despite the pandemic- the lights are on and there loads of swanky cars outside sometimes - despite nothing else in the village being open.
This does not surprise me one bit that she'd be open

Reactions: 3
Please report this.

View attachment 464842
Your welcome. Hope it helps. It will save a fortune in the long run as I use to spend €70 a month on shellac in the salon. I even buy the particular colours She use to use. All my stuff prob costed less and I’ve been using it nearly a year. 4 different polishes and just keep changing every few weeks. Happy days. Even for your feet as I was always paranoid to get them done in a salon, now I do my own and I love them! 😂

Oh also get a bottle of acetone nail polish remover. I get them in a pharmacy or dunnes for about €2 and lasts about 6 months. I also got a little tool for about €3 online to scrap off the gel after I use the acetone, you can see how to do it on YouTube .
Thank you so much. I could save so much on nails when salons reopen again if I buy these bits and like you, I usually just have the same few colours I tend to sway towards most of the time.

Reactions: 4
Hearing So Poo getting her hair and nails done doesn't surprise me anymore, to be honest I'm actually getting to the point where there's not even a point in giving out because she seems to be a law unto herself 🙄🙄

I'm honestly living for SoSmokeys house to be up as 'SOLD' on daft so that we can hear the exciting news at last cause it sure ain't her love for cream cheese, grapes and figs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hearing So Poo getting her hair and nails done doesn't surprise me anymore, to be honest I'm actually getting to the point where there's not even a point in giving out because she seems to be a law unto herself 🙄🙄

I'm honestly living for SoSmokeys house to be up as 'SOLD' on daft so that we can hear the exciting news at last cause it sure ain't her love for cream cheese, grapes and figs 😂😂😂
I can’t wait to find out where they are going to live next to the reasons behind them selling it?
Lick the lips rant today was just 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to find out where they are going to live next to the reasons behind them selling it?
Lick the lips rant today was just 🥱🥱🥱
God help her, she’s little to complain about if that’s all she can give out about

Reactions: 5
Su and many other influencers/instagrammers etc must wake up some days and think LORD why did I decide to live my life online?! This isn't a sympathetic post - a lot of income generated for insta huns is "money for old rope", but imagine having to dig deep each day to put SOME content out there, they must know it's most of the time pure shite/drivel but they have to post SOMETHING. Must be so friggin' tiresome. Then trying to cover the tracks of clearly having professionals do your hair, nails etc, going off on holiday :rolleyes:

With the world on pause and everything shut due to Covid, some of them have actually had to work harder to come up with original content/engage their audience, it's not as easy as just sharing a cute table setting with your place name from a press event; or going through (another) "packing my case/these are the holiday toiletries I swear by" post and then sharing content from said 10th, (often free), holiday in as many months.

I remember during one of her Penney's hauls she had the very basic face wipes they sell for €1-ish and said something like, "these are great not only for removing make-up but also I like to wipe the pull down tray once I take my seat for a flight"... I laughed as among her Lancôme sheet mask (€20 for one mask) she expected us to believe she uses face wipes from Penneys. Then the obligatory "take off" picture goes on Insta stories...business/first class...not a tray in sight, let alone one that needs a (Penneys) wipe down :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.