SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can’t move abroad with Erica. She is at adoption age tho. That house is done horrible there’s not one thing I like and would do in mine
It’s like a show home, absolutely nothing homely about it. On the other hand I wouldn’t say no if I was offered it and was wiping my butt with €€€

Reactions: 4
I’m thinking they have officially adopted Erica and are possibly moving abroad 🤔

Reactions: 6
If you go back in the threads, there was speculation that they were selling it for tax reasons. Could be just SoPoo who we reckon owns it selling it to her parents.

Reactions: 3
If you go back in the threads, there was speculation that they were selling it for tax reasons. Could be just SoPoo who we reckon owns it selling it to her parents.
Would you buy you parents a house and a year later sell it out from under them? It’s very odd all the same? If it was a private sale back to them it wouldn’t have been advertised?

Reactions: 8
'Oh there he is in his Lamborghini..' (just in case anyone missed my pic the other day). Suck a dick Suzanne.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she’s bringing back the urban bible palette. Was that not a collaboration with keilidh cashel at the time? How come she’s not part of this “re-launch” does she not have to include her seeing as she created the palette with her previously??

Reactions: 30
I see she’s bringing back the urban bible palette. Was that not a collaboration with keilidh cashel at the time? How come she’s not part of this “re-launch” does she not have to include her seeing as she created the palette with her previously??
Keilidh has stories up about it now!

Reactions: 11
Just saw that Keilidh is speaking about it on her stories there & they didn't speak to her about it...

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Keilidh has stories up about it now!
Just saw that Keilidh is speaking about it on her stories there & they didn't speak to her about it...
What the hell! Keilidh basically designed that palette with her and she has re released it without her name on it for her own profit! I can’t believe they diddnt speak to her at least?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The comments under the sosubysj posts are going off and rightly so! Sly as duck dunno how she thought that would go unnoticed or without drama!

Reactions: 23
More proof that there isn’t a shred of class or dignity about Sue. Glad she has been called out on this. Wonder will she acknowledge this? 🤨

Reactions: 21
I’m living for this drama right now 🤣🙌 I’d say Sue has downed a bottle of vino with the stress this sort of publicity will have for the company 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can she be sued she should!!! I’m from the same town as keilidh that girl has literally worked her arse off. She was always the best in inglot you could never get an appointment with her. It’s was madness. She’s such a natuaral pretty girl too. shame on suzanne. She won’t get good karma for this at all. Watch this space keilidh will go far

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.