SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic of her infront of the Lambo is just ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ So tacky , everything about her! The hair etc just make look worse , mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said #collab on her story so she got the stuff for free ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ god help her
She said she got a really good deal thats why she was putting it as a collab, that she did pay. But it could have been a 90% discount who knows ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

She said one day that they are not house trained ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
I had a dog for 15 years and the little monkey just couldn't grasp the idea of pooping outside ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ even got a trainer and they said we spoilt her too much in the beginning ๐Ÿ™ˆ hoping my child won't be the same ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sue has pretty much completed her transition to real housewife...great โ€˜role modelโ€™

Reactions: 4
Whatโ€™s going on with her in recent months, I use to think she had a lil bit more class than the rest of the insta huns and didnโ€™t do all them shite tacky clothes collabs etc as she has plenty of money. But whateverโ€™s happened her I dunno ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ She be trying to showcase black bin bags the way sheโ€™s going๐Ÿ˜‚Ya wouldn see the likes of pippa collaborating with pure trashy clothes brands ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 8
They canโ€™t move abroad with Erica. She is at adoption age tho. That house is done horrible thereโ€™s not one thing I like and would do in mine

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.