SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like nails are a fresh shellac today and a hot pink, maybe getting ready for another holiday 🤔🙄

Reactions: 4
Wonder who is doing them lol I envy her 😂😂 I need a glow up

Wonder how she stays so thin too lol

Reactions: 2
She does have her own range of gel nails so I wouldn’t be too quick to presume she’s had them done 🤷🏽‍♀️
If you ever tried her own gel nails you’d know they’re awful 🙈😂 I bought a few at the time and they all went into the bin, they wouldn’t dry for love nor money 😂😂😂 honestly the worst I’ve ever tried

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Easy to do your own shellac at home too though. I’ve been doing my own for about 3yrs now. Much cheaper than giving the London salons £90 every time for hands and toes!

Reactions: 6
Easy to do your own shellac at home too though. I’ve been doing my own for about 3yrs now. Much cheaper than giving the London salons £90 every time for hands and toes!
I agree. I bought a LED lamp off Amazon for €20 and all colours are €5. Just to save money. I highly doubt sue would do it to save money.

I agree. I bought a LED lamp off Amazon for €20 and all colours are €5. Just to save money. I highly doubt sue would do it to save money.
Would you mind me asking what brand the lamp and Polish are please?

She bloody better have done it herself because holy duck no self respecting hairdresser would do that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
There is no way she did that herself in my opinion. One thing about Sue is that she is in no way adventurous re doing her own hair, trying out new looks,etc. She would not be brave enough to go near her own hair. Definitely a professional job (despite the absolute hack of it).

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Would you mind me asking what brand the lamp and Polish are please?

There is no way she did that herself in my opinion. One thing about Sue is that she is in no way adventurous re doing her own hair, trying out new looks,etc. She would not be brave enough to go near her own hair. Definitely a professional job (despite the absolute hack of it).
65B5B787-E424-474B-9D1C-F4D164D6FABE.png

this is the lamp I bought last summer, it’s brill! Never chips or anything and polish stayed 3+ weeks and a lot of my friends have it. I use the 60 second setting. I either use the brand Bluesky gel polishes. There’s a shop based in Kildare that I buy online, called Semineo.ie. They sell the brand Semilac which my salon use to use so I know what colours I like and they have delivery for like €2 so defo try there. Just be careful incase Amazon charges customs for the lamp ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely not a DIY job.. it’s a fresh blow dry. Must be going on holidays again she had the tan on, nails done and now hair done

Reactions: 9
Definitely not a DIY job.. it’s a fresh blow dry. Must be going on holidays again she had the tan on, nails done and now hair done
Imagine chopping your own hair if you’ve no experience. Is she for real like of course she didn’t do that! Who is she trying to fool. I’m not brave enough to trim my ends, let alone chop all the front of my hair

Reactions: 6
View attachment 464737
this is the lamp I bought last summer, it’s brill! Never chips or anything and polish stayed 3+ weeks and a lot of my friends have it. I use the 60 second setting. I either use the brand Bluesky gel polishes. There’s a shop based in Kildare that I buy online, called Semineo.ie. They sell the brand Semilac which my salon use to use so I know what colours I like and they have delivery for like €2 so defo try there. Just be careful incase Amazon charges customs for the lamp ☺
Lava91 thank you so much for all that info. That's a really great price and good to know also that the polishes can be bought locally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.