SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want to see or care about what Sue has bought in Hermes!? Like seeing she has bought that would bring exactly what to your life. It's so vulgar!!
People commenting and frothing at the mouth over a purse, get a bloody grip. It says alot about Sue that she feels the need to show off so much. Abit of modesty would go along way!!😊

Reactions: 19
Why would anyone want to see or care about what Sue has bought in Hermes!? Like seeing she has bought that would bring exactly what to your life. It's so vulgar!!
People commenting and frothing at the mouth over a purse, get a bloody grip. It says alot about Sue that she feels the need to show off so much. Abit of modesty would go along way!!😊
If I went from a part time reception job, with no college degrees to owning a multi million euro business I’d be showing off a little to. She worked hard & created something that is paying her extremely well. I think the girl did good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I went from a part time reception job, with no college degrees to owning a multi million euro business I’d be showing off a little to. She worked hard & created something that is paying her extremely well. I think the girl did good.
I'd show off a little too.. but not in the middle of a global pandemic when so so many people are suffering from bereavement, mentally and financially.. it just wouldn't sit right with me 'oh look at my expensive stuff '... nah its vulgar in the current climate in my opinion

Reactions: 38
It’s vulgar!! Real money and class whispers it doesn’t shout, buy whatever you want but obnoxiously unpacking it online is beyond vulgar and it’s actually pathetic. Her life is so empty she needs to fill it up with expensive shite and not only that she needs everyone to know. All the money is the world can’t buy true contentment and let’s face it a happy content person would not behave like this. Must be sad for Dylan to know that his attention for his wife is just not enough for her, she cares more about what the dogs on the street think. They really should be pitied instead of envied.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I get your point but it’s not like she holds back on the showing off!

Reactions: 7
Nope sorry, I couldn't careless what she's come from. Wrong time and place for that kind of crassness in my opinion!

Reactions: 17
Nope sorry, I couldn't careless what she's come from. Wrong time and place for that kind of crassness in my opinion!
I agree. Bags are my weakness and I don't do too bad for myself... I bought myself some pieces in the past year and wouldn't tell a soul..not that I ever would have...but especially during Covid... people are hurting. I'd be ashamed to be like...look at my bag (at any time in my life to be honest). I've put them away to use in the future. She is a gross human.

Reactions: 29
I just passed her and Dyls in their uk reg lambo. It actually look ridiculous driving through regular roads near swords like so out of place. They had the roof down and all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Maybe the Hermes purchases are fake! Hard to tell nowadays. As we all know, she does have connections in China and Dubai :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Still, that’s so weird.
The Guards are not shy of pulling people for driving UK reg cars here. How long have they had the car here? There’s only a relatively short grace period to get your car VRTd and reg’d properly.
if you’re resident in Ireland, I don’t see how you can have a car with uk plates for any amount of time, especially one that would attract that much attention.

Reactions: 5
Still, that’s so weird.
The Guards are not shy of pulling people for driving UK reg cars here. How long have they had the car here? There’s only a relatively short grace period to get your car VRTd and reg’d properly.
if you’re resident in Ireland, I don’t see how you can have a car with uk plates for any amount of time, especially one that would attract that much attention.
Discussed before. Apparently it's rented. All for show...

Reactions: 2
Maybe the Hermes purchases are fake! Hard to tell nowadays. As we all know, she does have connections in China and Dubai :ROFLMAO:
“Well deserved” half of the sheep commenting that don’t even know her they just believe her glittered blood sweat and tears went into making the products!

where oh where is bloggers unveiled to post the alibaba links 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can tell she’s trying to build a history with Hermes, gagging for a Birkin so she is

You can tell she’s trying to build a history with Hermes, gagging for a Birkin so she is
She used to have a fake Birkin, I remember loads of photos with it. She would tag every bit of cheap tit she had on her and the Louboutins but not tag the bag 😂 People kept calling it out on her posts but they were of course ignored. Sue is way too low brow for a real Birkin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to have a fake Birkin, I remember loads of photos with it. She would tag every bit of cheap tit she had on her and the Louboutins but not tag the bag 😂 People kept calling it out on her posts but they were of course ignored. Sue is way too low brow for a real Birkin!!
I remember the fake Birkin and I think at the time there was evena waiting list to get one and yet she supposedly had one. I remember also when she started off she had a white quilted Chanel bag that stank of fake!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.