SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That food is from a place in stephens green. About 25km outside her area and no doubt that’s where they were going in the lambo!

Reactions: 5
You are allowed to go outside your 5k for food
And she said it was delivered which most places are doing. I live about 30km from the city centre and The Port House delivered a tapas at home package to me...... On another note 100% recommend for a treat or date night at home 😋
Plus I highly doubt Sue even paid for it let alone drove out of her way to pick it up, she's too exhausted putting blood, sweat and tears into her next product 😂😂😂 maybe she'll bottle her tears and sell that next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Opening her Hermès presents to herself, just seems such bad taste in a pandemic. Read the room Su

Reactions: 46
Opening her Hermès presents to herself, just seems such bad taste in a pandemic. Read the room Su
Its like well done you can buy expensive things - no one cares that you can afford Hermes 🥱🥱

Oh Sue's clearly reading Tattle! 😂 We wondered why they sold Smokey's house, was it because she's stuck for cash...? But lo and behold, she so kindly shows us pictures of Lambos and Hermes just to prove us all wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha
For essential food like to go to tesco for the weekly shop. The guidelines state "essential" Not to take the lambo for a spin to pick up takeaway 25km away
Any food including take always. Believe it or not there are people who can’t cook and don’t cook

For essential food like to go to tesco for the weekly shop. The guidelines state "essential" Not to take the lambo for a spin to pick up takeaway 25km away
It’s also not good to leave a car sit for months on end so it may have needed the spin

Reactions: 3
And she said it was delivered which most places are doing. I live about 30km from the city centre and The Port House delivered a tapas at home package to me...... On another note 100% recommend for a treat or date night at home 😋
Plus I highly doubt Sue even paid for it let alone drove out of her way to pick it up, she's too exhausted putting blood, sweat and tears into her next product 😂😂😂 maybe she'll bottle her tears and sell that next 🤣
well she already bottled her piss and tried to sell it as perfume so you might be onto something there🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.