SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she has to be struggling financially......

- several white label launches
- lots of promos and ad’s lately
- Parents house sold
- now selling these crappy masks

if she is as well of as she seems/portrays then the increase of ads and the masks wouldn’t even be happening. Just because the company accounts say there’s money doesn’t mean she has any and I’m sure that house comes with a big mortgage.

100%. Each of these new products requires re-investing (some) profit and each comes with it's own level of risk. A friggin' freckle pen? I mean come on. Launched when most of the world is in lockdown 🤷‍♀️ "Hold on while I add some fake freckles to go sit in my living room". Coupled with people having less need to purchase tan, false nails + lashes (maybe her better / best selling products) = a bad year for business. A branded mask nearly a year into a global pandemic? Why bother? The parents house is up for sale as So Su By SJ needs cash to top up the reserve account asap.

I don't like to think of any business failing as there will be people impacted by this beyond Su, Dylz and Smokey etc, I do think however people loyal to the So Su brand before now have been put off by this surge in new products and the sheer randomness of them all: self-tan mineral powder, what!? ANOTHER collaboration when you have at least 4 already? A face mask? The freckle pen?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where are smokey and them living now?! With sue?!

Imagine at that age not having your own place because you sold your own place... They never should have sold.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think much could top how awful her clothing line was but these masks are up there for sure.
If I was stuck and had no other mask to wear but that I’d turn it inside out it’s that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
its a wonder really that the mask isn’t soaked in fake tan so it tans the bottom half of your face when your wear it. now that would be an innovative product so poo🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually criiiiiiiinging at the Chinese "certificate".... Like Su just come out and tell ppl ya stuck a 4.90 markup on what those masks actually cost ya! And the ppl commenting under that post are eejits

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she doing a competition for a mask 😲 it just comes across as so cheap and lame, and who are the people entering, if I really wanted one I'd rather buy it, scarlet for them!

She could have done a bundle of products to include a mask, but just a mask?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unless you worked for sosu it would be kinda embarrassing walking around with a sosubysj mask on ya 🙈😂 def something that should be thrown in for free with orders instead of charging €6 for one!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really is the worst at doing #ads. Doesn't sound convincing in any way. You really get the impression that these products won't see the light of day again once her payments stop 🙄

Reactions: 8
It's funny how the reviews on her website are all 5-star reviews, and when you go onto the Trustpilot website, (SOSU BYSJ), it's a different story. Funny that 🤔
You never see bad reviews on an official website, so deceiving.

Reactions: 15
It's funny how the reviews on her website are all 5-star reviews, and when you go onto the Trustpilot website, (SOSU BYSJ), it's a different story. Funny that 🤔
You never see bad reviews on an official website, so deceiving.

I left a review about the tan saying it left my skin resembling tiger loaf after two days, can’t figure out why it’s not on the site 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why have boots someone pumped with botox promoting anti wrinkle serum?
Yeah that actually really pisses me off . Botox erases lines so how the fuk can she be promoting that 😩 boots are useles using someone pumped with Botox - ridiculous it would turn me off buying their shite. Someone promoting skincare should have real skin otherwise it’s false advertising as no one at 36 is going to have a line free face without Botox - makes me 🤢

Reactions: 13
The freckle pen has reappeared, Katie can't do her make up with out it...... Guess who's reading tattle life 😂😂 waiting for a demo next

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.