SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. Can we do a recap??? Possibly with some pics from the last thread 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Has anyone any solid info on the Carla drama? Like why she’s been shunned ?
No but wouldn't it be great if she was on Tattle spilling all the tea! She probably signed an NDA too. What exactly are you hiding if you have to make everyone around you sign something like that 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Is she still gone off Instagram? She's not coming up when I search her. Knew I should have followed the new lad shes with, forget what his name is now.

Reactions: 8
No but wouldn't it be great if she was on Tattle spilling all the tea! She probably signed an NDA too. What exactly are you hiding if you have to make everyone around you sign something like that 🤔🤔🤔
NDAs???? Her family???? Oh stop! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
NDAs???? Her family???? Oh stop! 😂😂😂😂
Well technically Carla was an employee at one point so ya know!
Plus have ya noticed how no one has come on here that has encountered Sue whether they have something good or bad to say about her 🤔

Reactions: 3
This women’s level of disrespect is on another level. Rachel Gorry, Bperfect Brendan was inalilated for going to Belfast (and was deserving of it) the blatant duck you to families that have lost loved ones or the doctors and nurses whom have been tirelessly working to the point of exhaustion while she takes herself off no doubt partying it up and then not having the decency to address, quarantine properly (her bother at her home) or give an explanation considering the state that the country is in! Would she be as brazen, feel the same if it were her own family members need hospital attention/admission in the future? The thing about this virus is it doesn’t discriminate and know one knows how it will effect them!
I have never not will I ever purchase any of her crap and if people want her to be accountable they need to stop supporting these creatures and their businesses!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Previous thread summary -
Suzanne Jackson, aka SoSueMe. Despite the entire country being asked to restrict their movements and see no more than 6 people max, our Sue had a lavish Christmas dinner for 12 with a private chef, then jetted off on holidays. Probably killed her not to be able to post endless pics of cocktails and her 'crazy' dancing. Was called out many times on Insta about it but simply deleted the comments, as she only likes the 'fab hun, 🔥 🔥' type comments.
There were so many comments about her antics on the rte1 Style Counsellors page the first week that they didn't even post anything the following week for fear of more.
Carla appears to have been shunned completely and Kayshee is flavour of the month right now.

That's about as exciting as it gets for Sue in her big empty house and her endless filters.

Reactions: 25
This women’s level of disrespect is on another level. Rachel Gorry, Bperfect Brendan was inalilated for going to Belfast (and was deserving of it) the blatant duck you to families that have lost loved ones or the doctors and nurses whom have been tirelessly working to the point of exhaustion while she takes herself off no doubt partying it up and then not having the decency to address, quarantine properly (her bother at her home) or give an explanation considering the state that the country is in! Would she be as brazen, feel the same if it were her own family members need hospital attention/admission in the future? The thing about this virus is it doesn’t discriminate and know one knows how it will effect them!
I have never not will I ever purchase any of her crap and if people want her to be accountable they need to stop supporting these creatures and their businesses!
I think the reason the BPerfect event got such backlash though is because there were photos online of them on the bus with no masks/hotel room parties/ no social distancing etc but we didn’t actually get to see photos of Sue at the airport/in Dubai so unless people actually had photos as proof there’s not a lot that can be said or done ..

Reactions: 12
This would put me off buying this mag anyway..why should we support these companies when they don’t give a shite about what their front covers are up to during a global pandemic

• Angry
Reactions: 13
This would put me off buying this mag anyway..why should we support these companies when they don’t give a shite about what their front covers are up to during a global pandemic
Jesus that’s awkward 🤣 did they put their very obvious fall out aside for a cover shoot. They have no shame 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Jesus that’s awkward 🤣 did they put their very obvious fall out aside for a cover shoot. They have no shame 🤣🤣🤣
Poor vicki has made bad decisions with regards who to put on the front page and the publucs sentiment towards them in the last while

Reactions: 20
Can't believe these dopes are on the cover of stellar. Well I can actually because the mag is trash.

Reactions: 21
Poor vicki has made bad decisions with regards who to put on the front page and the publucs sentiment towards them in the last while
vicki is a dose. Can’t stand her and her vile eyebrows. She has the most obnoxious attitude and all the magazine does is put crappy influencers on the cover. So over it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.