SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo just got her hair done... So dark in her 3rd grid pic in her Pamela scott jacket outside. And then the latest two pics, it has honey tones

Reactions: 5
Her “brand” is seriously oversaturated... it comes across like she is just the donkey to be the face of these white label crap products at this stage 🙈

Reactions: 13
Ah lads she’s doing a giveaway/competition to win a mask 😷 that’s beyond desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It says non medical at the back. Does that comply with protecting for viruses etc

Reactions: 7
We’ve been wearing masks for months. If you don’t have a mask by now I doubt you’d be buying one that looks like a satin pillow case with her logo for €6. She really hasn’t a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this girl for real?! A competition launched to win a fu*king mask. She really has no tacked...it's all for the gram, anything for a few more followers and for the back pocket. She has absolutely no class. This whole pandemic has really flagged the absolute gobshites of our country. The things people are doing to try and stay relevant as to stoop so low to get your branded masks out there! She is like a fu*king comedy sketch show in how she is doing business and in how she is looking with all those ridiculous fillers 🤡

Reactions: 17
Sues lost a lot of followers... Roisin Connolly has more than her now!!
I think Sue knows she has her money made now and that’s why she doesn’t even try anymore... you can tell in her stories that she’s not arsed or bothered, even her tone and the way she speaks it’s like she’s running of a script!

Reactions: 12
Ah lads she’s doing a giveaway/competition to win a mask 😷 that’s beyond desperate
What baffles me is the amount of people entering it and then people saying they are going to set their alarms for tomorrow ? Like wtf is wrong with people?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Keilidh had her kash beauty masks out long ago.. sue is late to the party! €6 as well.. think keilidh was throwing them in for free with her online orders 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is living in lala world if she thinks many people are going to buy those rubbish masks..desperation is real.

Reactions: 6
Honestly she has to be struggling financially......

- several white label launches
- lots of promos and ad’s lately
- Parents house sold
- now selling these crappy masks

if she is as well of as she seems/portrays then the increase of ads and the masks wouldn’t even be happening. Just because the company accounts say there’s money doesn’t mean she has any and I’m sure that house comes with a big mortgage.

Reactions: 11
I actually can’t believe she’s doing a competition to win a mask and people are actually entering would you be arsed and also that’s rich coming from someone who’s been acting like there is no COVID with all the travelling and visitors over she comes along now selling masks. Oh that’s right only because it’s something else to help pay for the Dubai/Maldives trips that all the sheep will be setting their alarms to buy

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.