SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 They've sold out of the bronzing powder?!😂 Who the feck is buying this tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As far as I know, these websites can select reviews to show on their site, of course so poo is going to pick the best ones. How do they get away with it

Reactions: 4
😂 They've sold out of the bronzing powder?!😂 Who the feck is buying this tit?!
I’d say they didn’t have much stock in the first place, so when they sold whatever units they had it makes it look like there is high demand

Reactions: 3
I’d say they didn’t have much stock in the first place, so when they sold whatever units they had it makes it look like there is high demand
Re stock from China would take 6-8 weeks
This is a false sell out to create demand

Reactions: 13
I think Sue has really lost her way this past year...the constant ads, the dressing like a teenager, the over saturated brand, the desperation and that awful awful creepy filter is the finals straw! And the masks from China...!!

Reactions: 20
Oh my god, that ad she did today for the serum from Boots, it was pathetic! Reading off the box as she went along and shouting "clinically proven!" while not giving any specifics, it was a joke. I was actually laughing as I watched it, pure cringe. I cannot believe companies pay her for these ads.

I wouldn't ever swipe up and buy anything from an affiliate link from any of these influencers, even if I liked the product!

Reactions: 17
Surprised she's not sitting on the Lambo. And what is going on with her hair??

SoPoo is finally launching something that might be useful during the pandemic but is a year late launching it 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ If only she hadn't wasted time putting her blood sweat and tears into a freckle pen that I'm pretty sure hasn't been mentioned since the launch day 🤔
she’s gotten her hair done on the quiet

I know. Scarlet!!!!

Now, do you reckon she worked her hole off creating so masks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Day and night, night and day!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god, that ad she did today for the serum from Boots, it was pathetic! Reading off the box as she went along and shouting "clinically proven!" while not giving any specifics, it was a joke. I was actually laughing as I watched it, pure cringe. I cannot believe companies pay her for these ads.

I wouldn't ever swipe up and buy anything from an affiliate link from any of these influencers, even if I liked the product!
I thought originally she was suddenly back active on Instagram doing all these ads out of boredom now I just think she needs to bring in the money because business the last year can't have been great. Those stupid websites/ magazines that post her earnings every year...she'd be dreading them reporting a big drop in earnings.

Reactions: 11
Oh PLE
The freckle pen has reappeared, Katie can't do her make up with out it...... Guess who's reading tattle life 😂😂 waiting for a demo next
OH PUH-LEASE! Hope she does a demo in that green latex trousers and hanky top! I mean the freckle pen would 1000% fix what's wrong with this look.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
We’ve been wearing masks for months. If you don’t have a mask by now I doubt you’d be buying one that looks like a satin pillow case with her logo for €6. She really hasn’t a clue.
I’d wear a bright yellow mask that has the Brennan’s Bread logo before I’d wear that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Haha agreed when I was pregnant I did in fairness see a few good pregnancy leggings and oils etc on Instagram and purposely didn’t use these desperate fools links and put it into Google - they serve a purpose at times ... but ewwww they are so disingenuous that even good stuff gets lost in swipe ups

Reactions: 2

I know it was the laziest job ever 'I just have my notes here...' *proceeds to read word for word straight off the page 😂🙈

Reactions: 7
Did she have a professional photo shoot for the mask pic? She’s an actual pleeeeeb!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.