SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine paying that with deliver on top , does she think her followers are thick to buy into her shite
She's does and they are. At least if they are all wearing their SoPoo masks we can recognize them and avoid them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion:

Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be sellin' awful shyte.

Or:
SoPoo masks, the actual state, over a fiver and a year too late.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Suggestion: Sellin the gaff for tax, your face is lookin wax... SOSU mask? Cashin in to the max!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Linda looks so well!! She looks better than Sue . Can’t believe she’s nearly 70

Reactions: 7
Sorry kinda hijacking this thread looking for info on Roz Lipsett? Has anyone got the goss on her? I’ve heard it’s all off with her fella, they were supposed to get married this year. Anyone confirm?

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that does Not like that jumpsuit? It looks cheap and tacky... And yes I know its nadine merabi but to bf fair I think a lot of that style can be found cheaper by less know designers.

Reactions: 16
SoPoo was off stories all day yesterday and today is sharing pictures of SoSu products, must be doing something shady again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.