SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a joker. She has such an attitude about her recently on her stories it’s like it’s such an effort to come on and chat... if I was her I’d be delighted with myself becoming a millionaire off flogging crap from china, she must actually laugh to herself at how gullible people are! It’s insane that so much stuff they sell is on that website

Reactions: 12
She’s such a joker. She has such an attitude about her recently on her stories it’s like it’s such an effort to come on and chat... if I was her I’d be delighted with myself becoming a millionaire off flogging crap from china, she must actually laugh to herself at how gullible people are! It’s insane that so much stuff they sell is on that website
Exactly! And new products out every day! All she does is look for new makeup trends on Tiktok heads straight over to Ali and buys in bulk. i.e the one and only “freckle pen” 🤣🤣🤣 someone needs to call her out

Reactions: 6
Just look at larger make up company’s, Mac, YSL,Clinique, Clarins, Chanel Or the more affordable, No7, L’Oréal, Boirjois to name a few they don’t oversaturate the market With product launches and you rarely see them paying bloggers to promote them. The quality and their reputation sells their product for them

Reactions: 13
Her wonder water and tans are not “created” by her. They are all bought straight off Alibaba (Chineese wholesaler) and private labeled. Approx €1 a bottle when buying in bulk and we wonder how she has so much money. They even use her images to promote it! “I put blood sweat and tears into my products” haha good one hun. good one

This also looks very like sosue and her wonder water to me😅
What site is this? I can't find it on Aliexpress!

The world has been closed for a year, every other business is pushing back. Movies /tv series have been paused. Football clubs are loosing millions but somehow sue not only manages to keep her business going she also manages to create/test/produce and distribute a brand new product.
Yep that sounds plausible

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was a comment on Smokey's post the other day about her selling her house and it's deleted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I see so smokey is over visiting sosueme today...... Can they not take pictures anywhere else but her front garden 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sue looks really odd in her latest Spotlight #ad. Very stretched or catlike 🙈. Is she using a filter on her phone but just not the Insta filters, if you know what I mean?

Reactions: 3
I see so smokey is over visiting sosueme today...... Can they not take pictures anywhere else but her front garden 🙄🤔
Surprised she's not sitting on the Lambo. And what is going on with her hair??

SoPoo is finally launching something that might be useful during the pandemic but is a year late launching it 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ If only she hadn't wasted time putting her blood sweat and tears into a freckle pen that I'm pretty sure hasn't been mentioned since the launch day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Flogging a mask after pretty much mixing with her extended family all of every lockdown 😂 no thanks love

Reactions: 13
She had people for dinner deffo three plates looks like her dads hand? We can’t visit our parents but as usual one rule for the Jackson’s she’d rot you 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Anyone that buys a mask off this joker needs their head read. They are constantly in each other's houses and now trying to make money out of the pandemic!! No morals.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.