SoSueMe #4 PrInCeSs SuE, the rules don't apply, she must bare her bum in sunny Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lockdown lines......that’s one seriously tit marketing campaign
It's in bad taste in my eyes. Any company that jumps onto a pandemic to make money is classless. People are in serious need atm in lockdown whether it be actually getting covid, suffering with severe depression/anixety being at home and not seeing people, finding it really tough trying to wfh and home school their children etc...but if we are looking after our #lockdownlines that's ok 😏

Reactions: 11
Was Sue not promoting a different face serum last week? How does she think people can take her feedback on products seriously when she changes so often.
I much prefer when ppl review their empties or do a first impression and update after a few weeks use.

PS would be much better PR if she donated some masks than doing a bloody competition.

Reactions: 12
It’s a new level of laziness literally reading the notes while promoting the product... you don’t see her doing that for her own shite

It’s a new level of laziness literally reading the notes while promoting the product... you don’t see her doing that for her own shite
Ah but her blood, sweat and tears go into her own product, she hand picks each ingredient 🙈😂

• Haha
Ah but her blood, sweat and tears go into her own product, she hand picks each ingredient 🙈😂
Oh sure Sue is where she is today because of all her hard work and determination🙄🙄🙄 nothing to do with being in the right place at the right time. I know it’s been said before but if she started her brand today it wouldn’t take off the way it did

Was Sue not promoting a different face serum last week? How does she think people can take her feedback on products seriously when she changes so often.
I much prefer when ppl review their empties or do a first impression and update after a few weeks use.

PS would be much better PR if she donated some masks than doing a bloody competition.
Karla k does great reviews of beauty products.if she doesn't like the product she's not afraid to say no that's shite/not worth the money unlike so poo me who is obsesssssssssed with everything🙄

Oh sure Sue is where she is today because of all her hard work and determination🙄🙄🙄 nothing to do with being in the right place at the right time. I know it’s been said before but if she started her brand today it wouldn’t take off the way it did
Yes all her hard work scrolling alibaba to see what she can re-label as hers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes all her hard work scrolling alibaba to see what she can re-label as hers
I don't particularly care that her stuff is white label from China. We see her away 300 days of the year...she will be home from one holiday, be home for two days and away again. She works so hard indeed.... for someone who shows so much of her life online she has no excuses for why she has never once shown anything to do with product development. 🙄 Anyways, it's a business model (of sorts), just own it. Do I want to order a bottle of tan from China and wait two months for delivery? Or pay her to ship to me within the week? Most people wouldn't give a crap..just own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
€7.95 for a micro fiber cloth. Ok Sue , she’s getting desperate with all these ads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine paying that with deliver on top , does she think her followers are thick to buy into her shite

Reactions: 3
Seriously though, why SO many ads lately, mostly for poxy products that she knows we won't take seriously. Really cheapens her as a brand. Surely she realises that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.