Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats amazing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 characteristic whooping and hollering 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whoever wrote that deserves an award!!!

Reactions: 15
Hahahaaa that’s brilliant! The part about Katie opening and re-opening her gift 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s hilarious🤣🤣🤣 Phoenix mag is the only publication with the liathroidi to sneer at the floggers and I ❤ it

Reactions: 10
That is hilarious! Is this true!? Did this actually happen??? or is it a pis* take?! Morto if it's true :eek:

Reactions: 2
I see tit Counsellor is in another black outfit 😒

Why am I getting Big Fat Gypsy Wedding vibes from this picture??? The earrings the tan... who gave this wan a styling program??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Why am I getting Big Fat Gypsy Wedding vibes from this picture??? The earrings the tan... who gave this wan a styling program??
Howya Boss... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Enjoy! I'm absolutely WEAK that they left all her spelling mistakes in.

Edit: I've tried to reupload it with the images in the right order, dunno why it won't work 🙄
God's work..... THANK YOU!

They're so unbelievably tacky 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her taste really is appalling. It's like a cross between Sammy Jo from Dynasty and Pat Butcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sue has no style, anything she wears on that show is chosen by the same stylist that styles the people that appear on the show!!
She's just the young face that's there to balance out Eileen.

Reactions: 7
Sue has no style, anything she wears on that show is chosen by the same stylist that styles the people that appear on the show!!
She's just the young face that's there to balance out Eileen.
I completely agree! She wears mad pricey clothes, usually unattainable to the normal gal!
I follow this lady on insta and she is just fab! Mostly Zara/Dunnes/River island but still it's affordable....https://www.instagram.com/p/CJa9BkInQEm/

Reactions: 1
I completely agree! She wears mad pricey clothes, usually unattainable to the normal gal!
I follow this lady on insta and she is just fab! Mostly Zara/Dunnes/River island but still it's affordable....https://www.instagram.com/p/CJa9BkInQEm/
Regardless of the price she spends on her clothes.... They look tacky and gaudy... They remind me of what you'd see in your local town mall "fashion shop"...... Usually called something like "Imelda's Fashions" or on Bianca's Stall in Eastenders 🤭🤭🤭🤭

And No Sue. I'm most certainly NOT jealous hun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.