Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He idiot gowger brother over in her house too after she came home. He's a paramedic with the DFB ffs...... He ought to know better. But anything for his new money sister. Has to keep the right side of her. .... he might eventually get that Range Rover 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion here now but I honestly have no problem with her going on holidays if she does her isolation correctly when she came home, personally im going to be jetting off on holidays as soon as I can.. Ireland has the worst cases in the world maybe we’re all safer jetting off 🤣🤣🤣
Even with a negative test result prior to departure doesn’t mean you are virus free boarding a plane 3 days later. And good luck to anyone getting sick in another country right now. There’s no money in the world would buy you an ICU bed in most of the worlds countries right now. Even if not very sick you will need to prepare for the possibility of testing positive while on holiday and quarantining in that country for 2 weeks before coming home. Just not worth it for some sun and a few cocktails IMO but best of luck to you

Reactions: 24
Even with a negative test result prior to departure doesn’t mean you are virus free boarding a plane 3 days later. And good luck to anyone getting sick in another country right now. There’s no money in the world would buy you an ICU bed in most of the worlds countries right now. Even if not very sick you will need to prepare for the possibility of testing positive while on holiday and quarantining in that country for 2 weeks before coming home. Just not worth it for some sun and a few cocktails IMO but best of luck to you
Thanks Dr Tony I’ll take your advice into consideration 😘

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Thanks Dr Tony I’ll take your advice into consideration 😘
Offensive. I’m a nurse btw and to be honest at this point I couldn’t careless anymore if you do or not. I’ve lost count of the amount of body bags I’ve had to double zip in the last 10 months. I’ve had to shut out the door on dying patients and let ‘nature take its course’ so you jet off on your hollibops and live your best life. One less coming through our emergency doors. Take the family with you. I hear turkey is great this time of year

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
I'm going to get hate right here for what I'm gonna say next.... It's about time we move on from the Dubai situation! It's all everyone here is talking about, do ye think there will be anything done about it...what do ye want ? For her to say sorry? Yeah it was a tit thing to do but this is Ireland and nothing will be done..whoever ye email, who ever ye tag......nothing will be done... so it's time to move on from Dubai now. If she came on to say sorry people would be annoyed by that too. I'm not sues fan , I don't particularly like her. Don't use her tan/make up...not backing her up , just sick of looking at Dubai posts all the time
Perhaps RTÉ will do nothing about this, but as individuals we absolutely have power over influencers! We are the ones who have made them rich and (somewhat) famous, and we are the eejits who have paid for their massive houses with cigar rooms. We can vote with our wallets by not purchasing their products and by not swiping up on their affiliate links. Sue might not care if RTÉ decides not to renew the show, but you can bet your bottom dollar she will care if people decide to stop buying her crappy tan and lashes.

I am absolutely sick of Instahuns who think that the rules do not apply to them. I have unfollowed Sue and every other influencer who has breached the current restrictions or is a COVID denier. I refuse to buy any of their products from now on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If you’re not part of the solution, then you’re part of the problem.

And the solution is staying home, simple as that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Offensive. I’m a nurse btw and to be honest at this point I couldn’t careless anymore if you do or not. I’ve lost count of the amount of body bags I’ve had to double zip in the last 10 months. I’ve had to shut out the door on dying patients and let ‘nature take its course’ so you jet off on your hollibops and live your best life. One less coming through our emergency doors. Take the family with you. I hear turkey is great this time of year
If you don’t care then stop replying?

Back to Sue guys, what the thread was actually made for😊

• Angry
Reactions: 7
My family member was possibly one of the patients you had to look after. He died this morning. He will be placed in a double body bag, with a closed casket and no proper funeral. He was on his own when he died away from all family and loved ones. Thank you for what you do.

Not all of us are as selfish to think the virus won't affect us, and I am eternally thankful to the kindness all medical staff have shown all COVID patients throughout this disaster. I for one, am staying home x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
My family member was possibly one of the patients you had to look after. He died this morning. He will be placed in a double body bag, with a closed casket and no proper funeral. He was on his own when he died away from all family and loved ones. Thank you for what you do.

Not all of us are as selfish to think the virus won't affect us, and I am eternally thankful to the kindness all medical staff have shown all COVID patients throughout this disaster. I for one, am staying home x
Im very sorry to hear that. I cant find words adequate enough to be honest but you, your family and all other familes in similar positions are in my thoughts

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Sorry for your loss, sending lots of love and care your way ❤

There’s so much negativity going on here everyone I think a lot of members need to relax.. a thread about Suzanne Jackson and ye are like the
Coronavirus police!!!
Jumping down people’s throats over an opinion..
Can’t have your own view on things here now without a few keyboard warriors SMH!!!
FYI- Last time I checked going abroad was certainly not illegal!
Now you may all begin to jump down my throat too 😀 Opinions guys, there like arseholes we all have them!!!!

Reactions: 5

I am so very sorry for your loss and so sorry that he had to leave this world alone. It is so devastating for families 😢 May he rest in peace 💞
Please know that if any one of us could have been there with him we would do it in a heartbeat. The risk of infection now while someone is passing is too great even with PPE. Shut the door and let nature take its course is a directive from higher hospital management because we can’t afford to loose more nurses to isolation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Could someone start a new thread before this one gets locked, please and thank you!

Reactions: 3
Thread title : Sosue me I went to Dubai , trying to hide it because im a covidiot

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.