Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the Range Rover? I've never met a couple who are so flashy omg! Her family are very down to earth it seems but Flash Harry McCreery is constantly showing off, no class or sophistication!

Reactions: 7
The wedding was so OTT . And I’m sorry what happened to her face she’s like the witch from Hansel & Gretal 😱

Reactions: 8
So who is the rich one? Him or his daddy?
Like his buddy Brook wright I'm assumin?

Reactions: 4
Omg does she not even have a license and she got a RANGE ROVER!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m at a loss as why you would need a Range Rover when you don’t even have a licence and you no longer live in the country 🤦🏻‍♀️ People have no class, always mad to slap it on the gram

Reactions: 9
Ah here she has ruined herself! See Harry's stories!? How old is she?! She looks about 45! Dunno a thing about his ex Lisa Nolan but she was so much prettier

The wedding was so OTT . And I’m sorry what happened to her face she’s like the witch from Hansel & Gretal 😱

And she was perfectly lovely before all that filler and especially the lip filler!

I’m at a loss as why you would need a Range Rover when you don’t even have a licence and you no longer live in the country 🤦🏻‍♀️ People have no class, always mad to slap it on the gram

All for the Gram!

Flash H's daddy is very wealthy has the distribution rights for a lot of sports gear and H has a few gyms, distributor for Havianas. I don't know endless holidays, stay in 5 stay everywhere and in Ireland.

[/QUOTE

Dunno what that Brook eejit does except work out!!

Reactions: 3
Their life is literally “perfect”... surely it’s not like that in reality?!? 😖

• Haha
And she was perfectly lovely before all that filler and especially the lip filler!

All for the Gram!

Flash H's daddy is very wealthy has the distribution rights for a lot of sports gear and H has a few gyms, distributor for Havianas. I don't know endless holidays, stay in 5 stay everywhere and in Ireland.
Havianas? Excuse my ignorance! But are they cigars? Or flip flops? Know I’ve seen thebrand somewhere

Reactions: 2
Ah here she has ruined herself! See Harry's stories!? How old is she?! She looks about 45! Dunno a thing about his ex Lisa Nolan but she was so much prettier
She looks like the wicked witch from the west! She looks like a shrivelled up prune. If I knew no different, I'd assume she's going for 50, when in reality she turned 32 in July!!! Does anyone know when they met? Or how? I'm interested bcoz there is no lavish holiday on her gram before she met him!

she looks like a 44 year old who takes care of her figure and got a botch job on the face . Is she cock eyed as looks to have a lazy eye or something . He prob could have had the pick of the girls given his money so strange choice !

She looks like the wicked witch from the west! She looks like a shrivelled up prune. If I knew no different, I'd assume she's going for 50, when in reality she turned 32 in July!!! Does anyone know when they met? Or how? I'm interested bcoz there is no lavish holiday on her gram before she met him!
She's friends with that yoke Brooke Wright

Going by some info back on the Su post b4 their wedding, someone posted how he was with Lisa Nolan for years, but things were going sour and a lot of cheating was involved. Brook (Harry's bestie!) fucked Lisa and then did the honest thing & told Harry, because that's the admirable thing to do 😂.
So Harry gets rid of Lisa and Brook sets him and Niamh up (apparently Brooks bestie of over 15yrs!)..... Well wasn't that convenient 🤣
Well done Brook taking 1 for the team so ur mate got hooked up with money for life 😂

• Haha
I met them both last year when they were ring shopping , she was drunk telling anyone who could hear her bf had a lot of money and they were going to be great customers. Very cringe. He’s pushing on now I’d say she was the last one standing and he’s clearly gay

• Haha
  • Wow
Think they hooked up at SoSue wedding? Wasn’t Harry with Carla for a while beforehand

Think they hooked up at SoSue wedding? Wasn’t Harry with Carla for a while beforehand
Wasn't everyone with Carla before? 🤣
They did look super cosy on the "stens" to Vegas... But apparently they were all partner swapping on that trip 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow