Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I’m happy to see her paying for something and I’m sure the chef and his team were well paid and they wouldn’t work Xmas day unless they wanted the business. The other stuff I will slate her on flaunting the designer bags etc - but if she can afford help and the caterers want the job ... what’s the issue ... I get a cleaner - can afford it .. what’s the harm it gives someone a job I guess 🙃 Now if it was #gifted I would have an issue
How do you know it wasn’t gifted? None of the bloggers follow ASAI rules as there’s no enforcement

Reactions: 2
Why was the ASAI put together if they can't enforce punishments?

Why was the ASAI put together if they can't enforce punishments?
It’s more a case of don’t than can’t. Completely ineffective organisation. Plus they make it so difficult to report any issues I reckon most people give up

What I want to know is, did the chefs use the veg in Sue's fridge? Because she bought it ages ago🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I want to know is, did the chefs use the veg in Sue's fridge? Because she bought it ages ago🤣🤣🤣
From the ma’s page it looked like everyhting came Ready made and just served up by the chef and caterers. So basically just an M&S meal with frills and servers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic in a way but has anyone seen Suzanne's friend Niamh get gifted a Range Rover by her husband for Christmas?! She was a hot topic on this thread in August when she got married! Can someone make a thread for her? Her @ is @niamhs_narnia btw

Reactions: 3
Off topic in a way but has anyone seen Suzanne's friend Niamh get gifted a Range Rover by her husband for Christmas?! She was a hot topic on this thread in August when she got married! Can someone make a thread for her? Her @ is @niamhs_narnia btw
Oooooh u got some hot goss on her? I dunno if she's worth a thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like she's just a wife of a rich man not much else about her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The flaunting is vomit inducing.

Gifted a range more like it’s on pcp. The illusions of grandeur are laughable.

Reactions: 5
The girl can't even drive! Imagine giving a car like that to someone who doesn't even know how to drive 🤣 not that I like Range Rovers I think they are tacky AF! But seriously...get into an oul Yaris like we all did 🤩 she will most likely be checking herself out in the mirrors than watching the road!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just absolutely withered of Sue....if she was chocolate she’d ate herself! Like it’s the constant eye bleeping insta stories and the displays of new money on Xmas....it’s in such poor taste. And it’s sickening to see Katie and the mother lap it up. I miss the days when she was at least some but humble, she’s just so up her own hole now. I’d just rather see these insta huns show some sense of reality. Maura Higgins even posted a pic of her post Xmas bloated belly and it was so refreshing to see and she’s delighted that her followers actually want to see that kind of content and is promising more. I don’t want to see another pic of sue eye bleeping the camera on the couch with a filter and her designer dogs....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Like why get a range rover when your moving to Marbella?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ That girl is so odd from work she'd obviously got done.

Reactions: 4
We all love a filter but Su's filter is of a completely different person! Aw Su hun off ya pop back to ur doc and see what he can do for ya.... Although the only tweaking needed is ur personality. Ugly on the inside, struck lucky picking a doctor for the outside

Reactions: 6
Oooooh u got some hot goss on her? I dunno if she's worth a thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like she's just a wife of a rich man not much else about her
Not much goss but I think it's a better idea then to keep posting on here lol! Wouldn't want to take away from SoSellMe! 🙈 I'll make a thread now 👍

The girl can't even drive! Imagine giving a car like that to someone who doesn't even know how to drive 🤣 not that I like Range Rovers I think they are tacky AF! But seriously...get into an oul Yaris like we all did 🤩 she will most likely be checking herself out in the mirrors than watching the road!
The good old yaris they were the days !! Stoooopp I've never seen 2 ppl make a bigger deal out of a pregnancy than these 2 gobshites 🤣🙄 she's so vain it kills me 😂

Here's the link to Niamh's thread in case anyone is interested!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Not much goss but I think it's a better idea then to keep posting on here lol! Wouldn't want to take away from SoSellMe! 🙈 I'll make a thread now 👍

The good old yaris they were the days !! Stoooopp I've never seen 2 ppl make a bigger deal out of a pregnancy than these 2 gobshites 🤣🙄 she's so vain it kills me 😂

Here's the link to Niamh's thread in case anyone is interested!
Link me....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.