Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya they had bags of coke as wedding favours for certain people who partake, Jackson’s love a line ⛄
Let’s not forget a certain sister was so off her face on ❄ that she 💩 in her bridesmaids dress and had to change....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is the older child that does be in the photos with rob and the fiancé? Is that her child from a previous relationship?

any subscribers here? would love to read the whole thing

Reactions: 5

God i hope so - seems gas!! 'So Feed Me' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is the older child that does be in the photos with rob and the fiancé? Is that her child from a previous relationship?
That's her kid from a previous relationship. I know someone that was with Rob before Vikki and she absolutely blasted her all over social media saying that she knew he was with her and that she made a guy in a relationship cheat. She'd no idea they were seeing each other any time they saw each other until he told her, she still has the messages to prove it but she wouldn't show them to her because he asked her not to. She also didn't want to have the drama of the up and coming family 🙄 Vikki hacked Robs Instagram page and started asking her for nudes and sexy messages, her and Sue were out and about on the 🍷❄ she also messaged his ex fiancé as well, but I couldn't tell you what was said there but I'd love to see that 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That's her kid from a previous relationship. I know someone that was with Rob before Vikki and she absolutely blasted her all over social media saying that she knew he was with her and that she made a guy in a relationship cheat. She'd no idea they were seeing each other any time they saw each other until he told her, she still has the messages to prove it but she wouldn't show them to her because he asked her not to. She also didn't want to have the drama of the up and coming family 🙄 Vikki hacked Robs Instagram page and started asking her for nudes and sexy messages, her and Sue were out and about on the 🍷❄ she also messaged his ex fiancé as well, but I couldn't tell you what was said there but I'd love to see that 🤣
Who blasted who??

Who blasted who??
Robs fiancé (Vikki) blasted someone I know all over the Internet, she had quite a big Instagram following (the person I know) at the time just for being a normal person and had to delete her page because of the tit she was getting, no interest being associated with that family pros or cons
It was actually a bit sad because she really liked the Rob she met at the time and felt like a mug

Reactions: 1
That Rob fella seems like an awful knob head 😁 so he had a fiance before this header Vikki? Well she had a lucky escape 🤣

Soooooo Denzel gets a bday shout-out but not the hubby 🤣 guess Dyl is more a 🐎 than a 🐐
Screenshot_20201230-072313.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Rob fella seems like an awful knob head 😁 so he had a fiance before this header Vikki? Well she had a lucky escape 🤣

Soooooo Denzel gets a bday shout-out but not the hubby 🤣 guess Dyl is more a 🐎 than a 🐐View attachment 364272
I had to laugh, does she think hes gonna share it to his story 'aw thanks hun 😘 xoxo'

(I know it wasn't his actual post, my point is just what was she hoping to gain 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there a thread for Sarah or Sian?
Much to say on these two for a thread? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sian is as exciting as a yogurt and Sarah is as plastic as a yogurt container 🤣
These two were once friends and I only knew of Sian through Bloggers Unveiled with all her dodgy photoshoppin...
any new insta accounts for outting Irish insta huns?
I miss those kinda accounts 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Enjoy! I'm absolutely WEAK that they left all her spelling mistakes in.

Edit: I've tried to reupload it with the images in the right order, dunno why it won't work 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.