Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her in the airport myself. (I work there) I think if she came on and admitted that she was away and that she was quarantining for 2 weeks it will just die off eventually. Ignoring it all together just makes her look even more guilty. But then again it’s not exactly unlike Sue to avoid topics (boob jobs, lip fillers etc)
Think her brother over in her house shows the 2 weeks of being self quarantined doesn't apply to her after travelling

Reactions: 8
Haha the pic of Sue channeling her inner Alexis, totally takes the spotlight off whoever is featured on the show. It's all about Sue, guaranteed that's where all the money for the show goes!!

Reactions: 9
I dont think people want apologies or that I think everyone is just annoyed at the im better an above everybody attitude, like the notions, she a nothing a nobody , she has a few bob but so do thousands of other people but don't have her prick attitude she's got; she forgets where her money came from , people can make an break ye , an she needs to remember she can have a fall from grace as quickly as she got to where she is ! Fool is all she is , the whole family lost in their own notions
Exactly, and she’ll be off away again in another month or so. The dancing around the kitchen was a duck you everyone. Then having her brother in the house so no rules for her

Reactions: 8
Exactly, and she’ll be off away again in another month or so. The dancing around the kitchen was a duck you everyone. Then having her brother in the house so no rules for her
Exactly, and she is doing herself no favours , she seems to forget the people she's saying duck u too are the people who line her pockets, she needs to be more gracious, but then again you couldn't expect much more from her , shes the self entitled gang , I jus hope im around to see the fall ,
Its great fun on the way up, but when you get there the only place is down , she can't afford to be cocky , her trash product, the market is flooded with so really shes no genius!girls change your bran , if at all u use her tit!

Reactions: 12
That woeful knock-kneed dance is a total 2 fingers up to everyone. Someone as vain as Sue clearly googles herself regularly and would have read here how annoying we all find that pathetic dance. So it's her letting us all know how much she doesn't give a tit.

I do find it strange that she always filters herself SO much. Why does she feel the need to if she's so confident about herself?
She's not confident about herself though, it's all bullshit. She's confident about her botox, fillers, plastic surgery and head of extensions and mouth full of veneers. She knows all too well what her real (aka 2009) face looks like... and thankfully the Internet never forgets, so we know too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she had a nose job and some facial surgery or is it just this new filter that's making her look more like shes related to Pete Burns πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw her in the airport myself. (I work there) I think if she came on and admitted that she was away and that she was quarantining for 2 weeks it will just die off eventually. Ignoring it all together just makes her look even more guilty. But then again it’s not exactly unlike Sue to avoid topics (boob jobs, lip fillers etc)
There's photos too

Reactions: 9
We need to see these πŸ•΅πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
We do. I know someone said here about moving on from the Dubai issue as nothing will be done. Well nothing will be done if we don't at least try do something. The fact that RTE is associated with her is our biggest chance of calling her out and not letting this one go. They have had to address other members of their team not adhereing to covid requirements so why should she be any different. Keep mailing RTE with our complaints. She needs to be held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.