Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how so ? With family etc ?
Aye she touches on it in one of her vlogs her dad leaving her life v late on and her mum and her having to move out of their fancy house to a less fancy one. She doesn’t take anything to do with him now and is vocal about it so must be quite bad

Reactions: 1
Aye she touches on it in one of her vlogs her dad leaving her life v late on and her mum and her having to move out of their fancy house to a less fancy one. She doesn’t take anything to do with him now and is vocal about it so must be quite bad
Yeah saw this on one of her highlights saying I am a rich man. That seems very sad. Her and her boyfriend seem very well suited

Yeah saw this on one of her highlights saying I am a rich man. That seems very sad. Her and her boyfriend seem very well suited
Agreed, they do seem lovely together. I think what she does is really good, her content, the whole agony aunt side of everything especially. The only thing is, with all her designer clothes she isn’t very relatable to the average Irish girl - However, I don’t know if that’s her aim really either. Thought it was quite sad about her family though

Reactions: 2
Agreed, they do seem lovely together. I think what she does is really good, her content, the whole agony aunt side of everything especially. The only thing is, with all her designer clothes she isn’t very relatable to the average Irish girl - However, I don’t know if that’s her aim really either. Thought it was quite sad about her family though
yeah she’s not the worst by any means , just hope she doesn’t lose her authenticity and become full of swipe ups etc. I think having a day job keeps that balance.

I really can’t believe that Charleen is out in Dubai with her boyfriend and has the cheek to say that people calling her out our jealous so sick of these influences

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really can’t believe that Charleen is out in Dubai with her boyfriend and has the cheek to say that people calling her out our jealous so sick of these influences
charleen is an bleeping idiot - completely tone deaf COMPLETELY! Cannot read a room! “I’m going shark diving and a helicopter ride” meanwhile the rest of us are going into a level 5 lockdown for the third time ... she is absolutely disgusting! No amount of filler, make up or pixie lotion can change that she’s a selfish bleep. Complete disgrace broadcasting that on her socials

Reactions: 12
I hope she loses followers over this. They are so selfish. I don't know anyone that has gone away for a holiday only these witches! I wonder how Bohs would feel about Dano going away during Level 5...🤬🤬😈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate the fact that her friends are out there defending her on Twitter I called her out and she blocked me it’s not jealousy it’s holding her accountable

Reactions: 7
Of course you can’t call her out!! Because your jealous or your a “hater”.... that girl can’t take any criticism whatsoever 🙄🙄... I’d love to send both of them (BOHs) and whatever companies she is associated with very strong emails ... she could have gone on holiday and said nothing - documented it for herself - made her own memories - been discreet, but what really irks me is that she is soooooo dumb all she can do is post about it... and then retweeting criticism of her with her passive aggressive responses.. it’s SAD!!! No wonder all these influencers are always crying about their mental health.. they are completely out of touch with reality

Reactions: 11
Fairly certain she’s blocked me on Insta or else she’s deleted hers?
Regardless, she is an ABSOLUTE dose of shite. I’ve seen people defending her little holiday on Twitter just to get a “like” off her. We all want to go on a holiday, I had a holiday booked this year too but my health is more important and respecting key workers in our country.
Our health care system can’t cope but she doesn’t give a flying duck. It’s an awful thing to say but it’s very evident that a majority of these influencers have never experienced ill health or have a family member that’s vulnerable and unless they get a rude awakening they will continue their selfish behaviour.

She is an utter disgrace and what’s worse is young ones following her thinking her actions are acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She copied the whole agony aunt thing from and other Influencer All her acts are copying other social media people she’s known for it

Not a mask in sight on her insta story

She’s the FIRST to call other influencers out. But when it’s turned on her..

Reactions: 3
Fairly certain she’s blocked me on Insta or else she’s deleted hers?
Regardless, she is an ABSOLUTE dose of shite. I’ve seen people defending her little holiday on Twitter just to get a “like” off her. We all want to go on a holiday, I had a holiday booked this year too but my health is more important and respecting key workers in our country.
Our health care system can’t cope but she doesn’t give a flying duck. It’s an awful thing to say but it’s very evident that a majority of these influencers have never experienced ill health or have a family member that’s vulnerable and unless they get a rude awakening they will continue their selfish behaviour.

She is an utter disgrace and what’s worse is young ones following her thinking her actions are acceptable.
I think maybe she’s shadow banned, I couldn’t find her either had to get someone to send me one or her stories so I could watch her that way 😂😂 Can’t say it was worth the effort I don’t like her short brown hair at all 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.