Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I think her clothes are absolutely atrocious.. very alexis Colby 😭 as for the older lady presenting that tit show with her.... bleeping hell she’s a melt and a half 🥴
My husband said, that owl one is even worse as I had been saying look at Sue making it all about herself!!! Between them it is, 2 doses!!

Reactions: 6
Paddy smyth commenting on her post 🙄🙄 he annoys me so much 🤣 but I'm going to get hate right here for what I'm gonna say next.... It's about time we move on from the Dubai situation! It's all everyone here is talking about, do ye think there will be anything done about it...what do ye want ? For her to say sorry? Yeah it was a tit thing to do but this is Ireland and nothing will be done..whoever ye email, who ever ye tag......nothing will be done... so it's time to move on from Dubai now. If she came on to say sorry people would be annoyed by that too. I'm not sues fan , I don't particularly like her. Don't use her tan/make up...not backing her up , just sick of looking at Dubai posts all the time 😂😂 now where's Carla these days ?? 🤔🕵

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Paddy smyth commenting on her post 🙄🙄 he annoys me so much 🤣 but I'm going to get hate right here for what I'm gonna say next.... It's about time we move on from the Dubai situation! It's all everyone here is talking about, do ye think there will be anything done about it...what do ye want ? For her to say sorry? Yeah it was a tit thing to do but this is Ireland and nothing will be done..whoever ye email, who ever ye tag......nothing will be done... so it's time to move on from Dubai now. If she came on to say sorry people would be annoyed by that too. I'm not sues fan , I don't particularly like her. Don't use her tan/make up...not backing her up , just sick of looking at Dubai posts all the time 😂😂 now where's Carla these days ?? 🤔🕵
What did he say? I can’t see it

Reactions: 1
Are you blocked? It's on her first post she put up today with the black and white filter on it. He just said "now that's a vibe" 😂
I was looking at her latest post.. god above he’s another gowl.. such a bleeping pick arse he is 🥴

Reactions: 4
I was looking at her latest post.. god above he’s another gowl.. such a bleeping pick arse he is 🥴
A prick arse 😂😂😂 I followed him for a while when he had like 10k followers, and he was on some tit show on rte too , himself and two other idiots. Styling people that were disabled. Can't remember the name of it. Think it only had one season....TG 🤣

Reactions: 1
A prick arse 😂😂😂 I followed him for a while when he had like 10k followers, and he was on some tit show on rte too , himself and two other idiots. Styling people that were disabled. Can't remember the name of it. Think it only had one season....TG 🤣
Am I totally imagining it or was he besties with Jimmy (lindsays baby Daddy)? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Is jimmy english? I've only heard of Lyndsey/jimmy but I don't know their story or drama 😂 but paddy always had an English guy on his insta at one stage but then I unfollowed.

After one of their break ups Jimmy lived with Paddy. Jimmy at the time would have done anything for attention. They created this Paddy and Daddy persona .. it always felt like they wanted people to think they were riding. Around that time Jimmy was one some kind of reality tv dating show too. Then him and Lindsay got back together and it looked like there was no further contact between him and Paddy... maybe they were riding? Who feckin knows!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
After one of their break ups Jimmy lived with Paddy. Jimmy at the time would have done anything for attention. They created this Paddy and Daddy persona .. it always felt like they wanted people to think they were riding. Around that time Jimmy was one some kind of reality tv dating show too. Then him and Lindsay got back together and it looked like there was no further contact between him and Paddy... maybe they were riding? Who feckin knows!
I don't know the story with Jimmy and Lyndsey!? Who's Lyndsey? Is she on insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know the story with Jimmy and Lyndsey!? Who's Lyndsey? Is she on insta?
Shes mermaida jade - one half of the it galz.

Soz this thread has been very derailed but to loop it all back slightly. Paddy hangs of anyone, james kavanagh, jimmy and no hes licking sues arse

This is my first time posting but I'm getting a great laugh!!
Was it just her lack of posts and stories that got everyone suspicious? I know she usually jets off to Dubai so I well believe it, just curious as to what gave it away lol

I lost interest in her a long time ago.. it was the constant "So...*lips smack*..." at the beginning of ever story that I couldn't deal with anymore
I saw her in the airport myself. (I work there) I think if she came on and admitted that she was away and that she was quarantining for 2 weeks it will just die off eventually. Ignoring it all together just makes her look even more guilty. But then again it’s not exactly unlike Sue to avoid topics (boob jobs, lip fillers etc)

Reactions: 30
I saw her in the airport myself. (I work there) I think if she came on and admitted that she was away and that she was quarantining for 2 weeks it will just die off eventually. Ignoring it all together just makes her look even more guilty. But then again it’s not exactly unlike Sue to avoid topics (boob jobs, lip fillers etc)
Who was with her?

Reactions: 6
I dont think people want apologies or that I think everyone is just annoyed at the im better an above everybody attitude, like the notions, she a nothing a nobody , she has a few bob but so do thousands of other people but don't have her prick attitude she's got; she forgets where her money came from , people can make an break ye , an she needs to remember she can have a fall from grace as quickly as she got to where she is ! Fool is all she is , the whole family lost in their own notions

Reactions: 17
I dont think people want apologies or that I think everyone is just annoyed at the im better an above everybody attitude, like the notions, she a nothing a nobody , she has a few bob but so do thousands of other people but don't have her prick attitude she's got; she forgets where her money came from , people can make an break ye , an she needs to remember she can have a fall from grace as quickly as she got to where she is ! Fool is all she is , the whole family lost in their own notions
very true

Pretty sure current affairs from around the world are not on her radar!
Unless it’s her lashes, her tan, her soshitsu palettes, clothes from Zara, expensive handbags from Brown Thomas,showing off her TACKY FOOTBALLERS WIVES interiors or her holidays to the Maldives she wouldn’t be interested. Boring, vacuous person!

Don’t forget the “dancing” with her scrawny knock-knee’d legs, she’s a bleeping melllllt. Wrong side of 35 and thinks she’s young trendy and relevant 🥴
Omg yes! The state of her and Carla wearing thong bikinis with her arse out. No class! Tackyyyyy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.