Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the most prominent broadcasters in the country including Miriam O'Callaghan, Brian Dobson and some of the newsreaders had to make live on-air grovelling apologies for standing next to their colleague of 40 years in a photo the day she was retiring.....it beggars belief the way this one operates. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Some of the most prominent broadcasters in the country including Miriam O'Callaghan, Brian Dobson and some of the newsreaders had to make live on-air grovelling apologies for standing next to their colleague of 40 years in a photo the day she was retiring.....it beggars belief the way this one operates. 🙄
Exactly! I do believe with enough numbers in terms of complaints we can have it highlighted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree. Sue hasn't an ounce of humility about her. I'd much rather see some hard-working stylist do a programme like Style Counsellors than some arrogant talentless beatch who thinks she's entitled to it just because she got lucky with a blog and some rich investors. She has forgotten where she's come from.
If she can't be upfront about travelling abroad when the rest of the country made significant sacrifices, then she doesn't deserve to be fronting an RTE programme. We do need to highlight it.

Reactions: 22
That picture of the filter looks like her nose and chin are really pointy! It's weird looking.

Reactions: 3
A SoSue insta filter, to make you look like you’ve been pumped with botox and lip filler, got veneers and had a hol in Dubai, perfect👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“ Tanning Demo “ 😂😂😂😂 Would ya duck right off , the tan is from Dubai 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys do you think she may have taken time off to get a face lift or some work done? Her face looks strange....
Where are these pics of her in the airport??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My friend sent this to SoSmokey when she put up a story about travelling again only the other day.... And she wb!!!! 😂🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
View attachment 386815
That's the best ma Jackson can ever come up with as a form of defense, go hide behind your fake profile meaning just because the account is anon means it's not true and trolling. Well smokey Susan, plenty said it from their real accounts on Facebook, Instagram and twitter on all RTEs posts promoting the show. What has she to say to them?

Reactions: 9
Guys do you think she may have taken time off to get a face lift or some work done? Her face looks strange....
Where are these pics of her in the airport??!!
I was thinking this too, time for the bruising to go down but I'd she was home she'd still post the dogs, her house, her bed, the lazy day and a glass of whispering angel if she was home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion here now but I honestly have no problem with her going on holidays if she does her isolation correctly when she came home, personally im going to be jetting off on holidays as soon as I can.. Ireland has the worst cases in the world maybe we’re all safer jetting off 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion here now but I honestly have no problem with her going on holidays if she does her isolation correctly when she came home, personally im going to be jetting off on holidays as soon as I can.. Ireland has the worst cases in the world maybe we’re all safer jetting off 🤣🤣🤣
That makes no sense, so if we will jet off we make irelands problem the worlds problem. Proper ignorant that

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Guess you missed the post that she had her brother over in her house yesterday for a visit so the isolating correctly doesn't apply in this instance at all.
That makes no sense, so if we will jet off we make irelands problem the worlds problem. Proper ignorant that
Totally agree 👌

Reactions: 16
So why is she hiding it if it's not something she's proud of??? Because we have been told not to travel that's why. And everyone, for the most part, is pulling together to do what is right. And be assured, she would be isolating properly. She had her brother over in her house yesterday, another rule she broke.

Wouldn't 👆

Reactions: 15
I second this about bondi sands! I intend never to buy any product of hers again either. I love her tan and brow products but I wouldn’t give her the steam of my piss.
What’s the tan like to spead gals? That’s why I love hers. Biabelle is lovely but I find it hard to spread

• Heart
What’s the tan like to spead gals? That’s why I love hers. Biabelle is lovely but I find it hard to spread
The normal mousse is grand to spread! The aero one doesn’t spread as well as it dries much quicker but it’s grand when you get used to it! Prefer the normal mousse tho!

I actually love her tan ❣ so sue me🙈 the wonder water is great too, but I've a few friends that say it gives them breakouts so depends on your skin type

Reactions: 5
Guess you missed the post that she had her brother over in her house yesterday for a visit so the isolating correctly doesn't apply in this instance at all.

Totally agree 👌
I must have missed that actually because I’m not glued to Instagram watching every move these bloggers make 🙂🙂

I hardly said go on holidays If your positive, I obviously mean escaping the cases here WITH A NEGATIVE TEST and isolating in your chosen destination then enjoying your holiday and then isolate when you get home! Didn’t realise things must be spelled out for people!
Everyone really should lighten the duck up ☺

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.