Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how they show So style me on the rte page rather than the rte1 page on Facebook. It feels like they’re avoiding backlash because there’s a lot more followers on the Rte1 page. Delighted there’s still comments 😂

Funny how they show So style me on the rte page rather than the rte1 page on Facebook. It feels like they’re avoiding backlash because there’s a lot more followers on the Rte1 page. Delighted there’s still comments 😂

Reactions: 8
This is my first time posting but I'm getting a great laugh!!
Was it just her lack of posts and stories that got everyone suspicious? I know she usually jets off to Dubai so I well believe it, just curious as to what gave it away lol

I lost interest in her a long time ago.. it was the constant "So...*lips smack*..." at the beginning of ever story that I couldn't deal with anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder did they all have Covid after Christmas and not in Dubai at all! Far less glamorous to have Covid than be Sunning yourself in Dubai!
Sure that wouldn't stop them from posting every minute of every day what they are watching, what the dogs are doing, make up tutorials and every other boring thing there is to do while on lockdown!!
Plus not one of them posted a picture of them watching the style counsellors last week on a TV like the mhm has tonight, but they all posted that they were watching it with the RTÉ Player icon in the corner of the screen last week

Reactions: 9
Is there a thread for her crappy tv show because the absolute state of the makeover tonight 😭😭😭

• Haha
Mortified for the minions commenting on her posts telling her she's a queen and how unreal she looks. The show is meant to be about the women she's giving the make overs to Lord help us, not Sue and her Dynasty outfits and her big hair. Could she not go understated and let the lady in question shine each week instead of showcasing a series of her own over the top outfits.

Reactions: 25
Mortified for the minions commenting on her posts telling her she's a queen and how unreal she looks. The show is meant to be about the women she's giving the make overs to Lord help us, not Sue and her Dynasty outfits and her big hair. Could she not go understated and let the lady in question shine each week instead of showcasing a series of her own over the top outfits.
That are picked for her🤦🏼‍♀️...I don’t get it she is supposed to be the stylist in this situation however she went and hired a stylist for herself for the show!!!! Mind you she’s never looked so good as she did during the show filming,

Sorry but I think her clothes are absolutely atrocious.. very alexis Colby 😭 as for the older lady presenting that tit show with her.... bleeping hell she’s a melt and a half 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just came on to say this. What a bunch of idiots all feeding her ego. How vain is she that she puts up a pic of only herself done up to the 9s after each show. Its all about her, couldn’t have shown the actual people she’s supposed to have styled. Oh no that wouldn’t look good on your page would it sue

• Heart
"Look at this woman with no style, we will help her the crater. Ok enough about her back to me meeeeeee me wonderful me" there you go sue translated it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That are picked for her🤦🏼‍♀️...I don’t get it she is supposed to be the stylist in this situation however she went and hired a stylist for herself for the show!!!! Mind you she’s never looked so good as she did during the show filming,
She looks like a fu*king caricature of herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.