Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw no the bleeping knock-knees are back 🤦‍♀️

like imagine just swanning back like that not addressing the fact she’s was MIA for 2 weeks and obvs seen everyone commenting on hers and the RTÉ insta posts. Why anyone would support this geebag is beyond me
Geebag🤣🤣🤣brilliant 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No plug this week from RTE on their account. Her smugness today is sickening and if she want away I’m sure her or her mammy would speak up like she did for Katie

Reactions: 6
What a cringe nonsense I want to slither back onto Instagram and don't know what to say move. I at least was expecting some bull like hi guys I've been Mia really busy behind the scenes perfecting products that are coming to market this year and you guys know I'm such a perfectionist but she actually can't. She literally can't say a thing and that awkward dance said it all.

Reactions: 9
Just goes to show her level of intelligence! She's a thick and has shown that this morning. I actually feel embarrassed for her! She's a blogger that got lucky with what seems a pretty empty life made up of gaudy tacky but somewhat expensive shite 🤡 as someone said before she's new money and doesn't have an ounce of class or sophistication.

Reactions: 17
That woeful knock-kneed dance is a total 2 fingers up to everyone. Someone as vain as Sue clearly googles herself regularly and would have read here how annoying we all find that pathetic dance. So it's her letting us all know how much she doesn't give a tit.

I do find it strange that she always filters herself SO much. Why does she feel the need to if she's so confident about herself?

Reactions: 14
That woeful knock-kneed dance is a total 2 fingers up to everyone. Someone as vain as Sue clearly googles herself regularly and would have read here how annoying we all find that pathetic dance. So it's her letting us all know how much she doesn't give a tit.

I do find it strange that she always filters herself SO much. Why does she feel the need to if she's so confident about herself?
Hun, that's her contour though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s put up a clip of tonight’s show she has some neck and coming on after her holiday dancing around the place of course with a filter on. Wonder will rte show it on their page because of last weeks one nearly all the comments were about her pissing off to Dubai

Reactions: 5
Just goes to show her level of intelligence! She's a thick and has shown that this morning. I actually feel embarrassed for her! She's a blogger that got lucky with what seems a pretty empty life made up of gaudy tacky but somewhat expensive shite 🤡 as someone said before she's new money and doesn't have an ounce of class or sophistication.
I don't think she's the brightest blogger, but I think her cringe dance is a f you to us all. As in I'm back in my house and you can all go f yourself, I'm fine and got away with it.

She kills me 😩

I work in a pharmacy and the amount of her crap we cannot shift, then her heading away is a kick in the teeth to us and others on the front line working while she's sunning herself in dubai. We're terrified of catching covid and she's host chefs, on holidays and that crap rte show. I've complained but heard nothing back. Surprise, surprise.

F you sue and your big empty house / life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Off topic but Jesus Christ I can’t cope with her doing make up demos and having a filter on her it’s my no1 pet peeve 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 10
She must have deleted it because I can't see anything
Never mind I think I found it 🤣 She's going to have to address it sooner or later because it will only be brought up again every week on her page and on RTEs, how long is the show? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments from cakestyle2020 are now gone. She's some bleeping geebag
Geebag🤣🤣🤣haven't heard that in years 😂😂id say she knows there is a backlash coming , look at the Belfast bperfect fiasco , surly shes not foolish enough to think her status in the world with her sense of entitlement, no class , new money , has her above the covid rules!! She is vile

The absolute cheek of her in all fairness, she has some front I tell ye , i went to the school today to collect school books for the kids an I was stopped twice asked where I was going ... an this bleep can travel half way round the world , an dance about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.