Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if then being away has anything to do with his car business? Isn't dubai all about supercars and tit? no pun intended lol. I'm not justifying why they went, if they went but I wonder if they justify it themselves saying its work related.
Edit, I don't know anything about his car business so I'm probably talking ๐Ÿ’ฉ
๐Ÿ’ฉ is a common theme on this thread. If that's the case why not just say. Is would have caused less backlash than being sneaky about it. Surprised Sue hasn't learned she will always get caught out.

Love that people are commenting on RTEs post, hopefully Sues antics get attention and she gets called out big time. Its odd how people are sooooo reluctant to call her out for her shady tit. Bring back bloggers unveiled!!!!

Reactions: 9
RTE also turned off comments on their latest post about her show (well for me anyway!). They punished their presenters earlier in the year and we got public apologies. Where is Sueโ€™s? Itโ€™s a lovely nurses episode too.
There are three Style Councillor posts on RTE Insta and all allowing comments!

Reactions: 4
There are three Style Councillor posts on RTE Insta and all allowing comments!
Someone asked on sues post if she's abroad at the moment? No answer of course. We'll tonight will tell if she doesn't show her watching it in her gaff like she normally does

Reactions: 10
Someone asked on sues post if she's abroad at the moment? No answer of course. We'll tonight will tell if she doesn't show her watching it in her gaff like she normally does
You mean like when she had a viewing party for the first few episodes??? Notions!

Reactions: 6
Everyone needs to go and like the comments about her being in Dubai on RTEโ€™s insta! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Strength in numbers and all that

You mean like when she had a viewing party for the first few episodes??? Notions!
Yes!!!!!! And when they replayed the series months later๐Ÿ™„I'd say it's killing her to be not able to post 10 bum selfies and her lying in the white sand every day or her glass of wine at the pool, cos you know that's goalzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't be surprised if she got an early viewing of the show and took pre recorded vids of her lying on the couch with the dogs watching it ๐Ÿ˜‚ like if she doesnt have them up shes caught herself rotten regardless of people seeing her in Dubai or not ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
Yes!!!!!! And when they replayed the series months later๐Ÿ™„I'd say it's killing her to be not able to post 10 bum selfies and her lying in the white sand every day or her glass of wine at the pool, cos you know that's goalzzzzzzz
Wonder if the viewing parties will be in the cigar room this year ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ If we have learnt anything from the last year its that Sue's life is definitely NOT goalzzzzz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes so clearly and blatantly out of the county at the moment it couldnt be more obvious...her pointless random posting is woeful...i know her followers and fans arent exactly mensa members but surely people have copped on and should call her out properly!? Its actually really upsetting that she can be so selfish when the country is going through such a nightmare...please please RTE and other legitimate media do an article or a news piece...

Reactions: 13
Wonder if the viewing parties will be in the cigar room this year ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ If we have learnt anything from the last year its that Sue's life is definitely NOT goalzzzzz!
Not one iota of a goal....sad, empty existence is what it looks like to me. A big McMansion filled with expensive tat is really all she has to show for her efforts. Sheโ€™s more to be pitied really. Also I must say Dzzzylan must be in grand health if heโ€™s swanning off to Dubai, thereโ€™s clearly nothing wrong with him.

Reactions: 10
Will ye keep us posted what is posted on SSM's Insta? I was blocked long ago. This a unique moment in time if she, being paid as part of a national broadcast, is caught flouting rules on the night it is shown.

Iโ€™ve just watched the snippets on RTE Instagram and holy f@@k Iโ€™m taken aback by her face! What on earth has she done ๐Ÿ™ˆ head looks all puffed out and square. Her teeth donโ€™t even look like they fit anymore. Someone needs to tell her to stop getting work done! Absolutely shameful if she is in Dubai or anywhere else other than her house ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 14
Well done to all those commenting on the RTร‰ insta. It will likely go without any reply/repercussions but more fool Sue for thinking we are idiots who canโ€™t see through her bull๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Eileen also did a pre show interview I see...would love to know what Sue said to that when asked ๐Ÿ˜‚ the fuckers at rte know rightly sheโ€™s away swanning her flat arse all over the place

• Haha
Not one iota of a goal....sad, empty existence is what it looks like to me. A big McMansion filled with expensive tat is really all she has to show for her efforts. Sheโ€™s more to be pitied really. Also I must say Dzzzylan must be in grand health if heโ€™s swanning off to Dubai, thereโ€™s clearly nothing wrong with him.
She spends most of her time sitting in her wardrobe taking selfies or in bed. I dont get where the Dyzlan health rumours came from. He was happy to pose for his wedding photo magazine deal with his ice gem hairdo and then he suddenly decided he wasn't having any of it anymore. Think he forgot the hand that fed him!

• Haha
Iโ€™ve just watched the snippets on RTE Instagram and holy f@@k Iโ€™m taken aback by her face! What on earth has she done ๐Ÿ™ˆ head looks all puffed out and square. Her teeth donโ€™t even look like they fit anymore. Someone needs to tell her to stop getting work done! Absolutely shameful if she is in Dubai or anywhere else other than her house ๐Ÿ˜ก
You mean this face???

Poor Sue is a ball of nerves. Sue love why dont you pop over to the pool bar and grab yourself another Mojito!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.