Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl he was previously engaged to seemed like a complete class act comapres to both him, his family and the current fiance. She seemed like a decent girl, seemed educated and even looked classy.

Reactions: 5
I seen him and VIKKKIIIII in Liffey valley before, the absolute head on her, rough looking yoke, I’d say she’d bleeeedin reef d head off ye 😂

I’d say Eternal Style is disgusted by how scauldy Rob and Carla turned out, him with his kid no one acknowledges and VIKKKKIII with her previous child 😏 then Carla with well where do you start with that loud mouth coke (&cock) lovin hoor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah he does it was mentioned previously. Don’t think he bothers with her. Same way his family and him don’t acknowledge vikkis little boy. It’s disgusting. My stepdads family would never leave me out
Rob has a little girl with someone else? Thought it was just Vikki that has a kid from a previous relationship

Reactions: 1
Style counsellors tonight folks! Much as i hate to add to viewing figures i think i'll need to have a look

She has filtered out her comments so if you mention the word DUBAI in them they won’t show. You made the decision to go abroad in the middle of a global pandemic while the rest of us go a year or more without any holidays as we want to stay at home to flatten the curve. It’s not a lot to ask. You must be above us normal folk. That’s me finished following her.

Reactions: 16
How do we put the word out that she’s been bleeping off on holiers all year when you’re not supposed to?? I’d LOVE love to see everyone unfollow her. Might also think about emailing RTÉ promoting her when she’s clearly not following public health guidelines...

Reactions: 12
How do we put the word out that she’s been bleeping off on holiers all year when you’re not supposed to?? I’d LOVE love to see everyone unfollow her. Might also think about emailing RTÉ promoting her when she’s clearly not following public health guidelines...
Sure what proof do we have? RTE wouldnt take it seriously if there's no proof.

Reactions: 3
She has filtered out her comments so if you mention the word DUBAI in them they won’t show. You made the decision to go abroad in the middle of a global pandemic while the rest of us go a year or more without any holidays as we want to stay at home to flatten the curve. It’s not a lot to ask. You must be above us normal folk. That’s me finished following her.
Change it to the middle East or do-boi 😂 porta potty city or something like that , people know what you mean but she'll be furious that people have figured out that she blocked it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just unfollowed her there. I only ever followed her for a nose but seriously going away when none of us have been able to and are trying our hardest to get through this is just a smack in the face to all those especially on the front line or who have lost people this year.

I lost a family member the week before christmas not to covid but we were so lucky we could have a funeral and a bit of a send off for them and now families can't even attend again over people not giving a sh*t unless they're directly affected. Sorry rant over 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's unbelievable, in 2020 she was in Dubai for New Years and then the Maldives before Covid. Not content with that she snuck off to Portugal when restrictions eased and she's stayed in numerous hotels for weddings, filming tit Counsellors and what was the deal with the night away just before Christmas??? Did no one tell her there was a pandemic?? We are suppose to be staying home Sue!

What was the point of spending millions on Casa So 💩 if you're that uncomfortable being there???

Reactions: 15
RTE also turned off comments on their latest post about her show (well for me anyway!). They punished their presenters earlier in the year and we got public apologies. Where is Sue’s? It’s a lovely nurses episode too.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if then being away has anything to do with his car business? Isn't dubai all about supercars and tit? no pun intended lol. I'm not justifying why they went, if they went but I wonder if they justify it themselves saying its work related.
Edit, I don't know anything about his car business so I'm probably talking 💩

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.