Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brook makes me cringe so much. He was harping on about there’s no chance he’d be taking the vaccine. Was so tempted to ask if he does a full quality check on his coke supply!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder his
Is he a fan of some snow ❄🤔
He 100% is, he had some with him on a first date with a friend of mine.

Did anyone see Vikkii’s (Rob Jackson’s other half) stories today , her sons birthday and Rob pushed the kid quite aggressively and the look of terror on the young lads face ,very disturbing IMO ,
Wasn't it only a year or so ago that Rob threatened to break some girls fingers on Facebook if she kept commenting negative things on Sue or one of the sisters pages?

Reactions: 11
Is your one Katie definetly away too and so is posting stories to make it look like she is home cause but then you never see her face!?
If she is, I am lmfao!!🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I la
Is your one Katie definetly away too and so is posting stories to make it look like she is home cause but then you never see her face!?
If she is, I am lmfao!!🤣🤣🤣
Ugh I laughed at her other day, "making same pasta meal" she made other week... Eh no Katie u just took extra vids to use while ur in Dubai, ya plank

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brook makes me cringe so much. He was harping on about there’s no chance he’d be taking the vaccine. Was so tempted to ask if he does a full quality check on his coke supply!!!
Yet he has no problem pumping himself with tren 😂

Reactions: 1
I la
Ugh I laughed at her other day, "making same pasta meal" she made other week... Eh no Katie u just took extra vids to use while ur in Dubai, ya plank
She also put some food container up purposely showing the date 😂😂 the Dubai comments on Sue's Post have been removed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dpesnt he have a child?
Yeah he does it was mentioned previously. Don’t think he bothers with her. Same way his family and him don’t acknowledge vikkis little boy. It’s disgusting. My stepdads family would never leave me out

Reactions: 2
Yeah he does it was mentioned previously. Don’t think he bothers with her. Same way his family and him don’t acknowledge vikkis little boy. It’s disgusting. My stepdads family would never leave me out
Is the boy who had the birthday recently not his?

How could you be with somebody that doesn't acknowledge your child?? I'd rather be single.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.