Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t use filters on television. Just goes to show that she always had a filter on.

Reactions: 8
She looks so different in those videos compared to Instagram really goes to show you

Reactions: 6
Bet she has been sitting around all day waiting for the 'Oh Sue your amazing.... your a natural.....' comments to come flooding in!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet she has been sitting around all day waiting for the 'Oh Sue your amazing.... your a natural.....' comments to come flooding in!
Reposting showing it on everyone's TV except her own. If she was at home we would see the wine out, the dogs on the sofa and the cinema or cigar room

Reactions: 21
Just watched her show for the first time as I didn’t watch it last year .. I loved it and bawled watching it . I thought it was really good

Just watched her show for the first time as I didn’t watch it last year .. I loved it and bawled watching it . I thought it was really good
Really? Jesus i thought it was shite! Different strokes i guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brutal. The clothes she pulled were dreadful. The tacky gold MK bag. Couldn't come up with anything else to say other than you would totally rock this dress🙄.
Considering Sue didn't even style herself for the show she really has no business styling anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Amateur and cringe worthy are what springs to my mind....I gave it 10 minutes before turning over to sky news and swore blind I would never pay my license fee again after watching that shite!!

Reactions: 9
Over in Dubai spending our license fee! Shameful. Wouldn’t watch it but did I read right it was an ICU nurse she helped? The irony....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There she is reposting all the dopes stories of them sitting on the couch watching it while she’s probably sitting at a bar with a cocktail. People are so sad kissing her ass while dopes like her are the reason we’re in this lockdown. I’ve sent my complaint to rte1, hopefully more are doing the same. Why should she get away with it the selfish witch

Reactions: 20
She's unbelievable, in 2020 she was in Dubai for New Years and then the Maldives before Covid. Not content with that she snuck off to Portugal when restrictions eased and she's stayed in numerous hotels for weddings, filming tit Counsellors and what was the deal with the night away just before Christmas??? Did no one tell her there was a pandemic?? We are suppose to be staying home Sue!

What was the point of spending millions on Casa So 💩 if you're that uncomfortable being there???
She was also spotted in Greece September2020 and let’s not forget she extended her pre covid Maldives trip stopping off for another few days in Dubai on route home because and I quote ‘who knows when we’ll get another holiday’

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.