Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the parents are away with them. Scum raise scum.
No way, disgusted if they've all gone. I thought mammy sue would have been left at home so she could run around the gaff taking photos for the girlos to then post...
I really hope this cold weather brings snow - the kind that actually falls from the sky ;) - so they won't be home for the pics..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No way, disgusted if they've all gone. I thought mammy sue would have been left at home so she could run around the gaff taking photos for the girlos to then post...
I really hope this cold weather brings snow - the kind that actually falls from the sky ;) - so they won't be home for the pics..
I presumed the parents would be minding the dogs. Theyre probably just shitting all over the gaff so!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jeez, I must be a heartless bleep, everyone on my insta and sone on here are bawlin and emotional 😂😂 I watched it and it was like watching paint dry...it's typical in these "hard times" as they call it that they got a nurse on it.. and not only a nurse but an icu nurse 😂 fair play rte...on catching the audience with just another sob story in a long line of other sob stories...what's the sob story for next week's one?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cry watching tv ads though so maybe it’s just me 🙈😂 over emotional mess me 🤣 I did enjoy it though. Hardly any need for Eileen to be on it though when she’s just doing a face time call at the end lol

Are the pics the mom posted earlier of products in a bathroom her actual bathroom in her house 😂😂 I'm actually raging that they are away because it's people like her that get away with it but what about all the people who stayed away this year or people who came home and were nearly blacklisted for making the trip to see their families after months yet this one is off on her holiers just because 🙄

Reactions: 7
Imagine Sue spent time with an ICU nurse and still fecks off on holiday!! Says everything about her really!

Reactions: 17
Whatever she’s doing to her face the last year or so is really unflattering. She constantly looks like she has a fat lip, frozen and even seemed to have difficulty speaking clearly on the clip I saw of the show. Maybe ease off the Botox??

Reactions: 9
Glad more people are posting under the post about her sick and tired of influencers thinking they are above the restrictions

Reactions: 11
There she is reposting all the dopes stories of them sitting on the couch watching it while she’s probably sitting at a bar with a cocktail. People are so sad kissing her ass while dopes like her are the reason we’re in this lockdown. I’ve sent my complaint to rte1, hopefully more are doing the same. Why should she get away with it the selfish witch
how can I make a complaint? Is there a link

Glad more people are posting under the post about her sick and tired of influencers thinking they are above the restrictions
Its great people are finally seeing her fakeness. I wonder will Sue's brother be on RTEs page threatening people 🤔

Reactions: 7
if you look through the comments on So💩 grid post you’ll see Tracey from the programme commenting praising her.. wouldn’t mind sending her an oul DM looking for her thoughts on people travelling abroad right now😏

Reactions: 5
if you look through the comments on So💩 grid post you’ll see Tracey from the programme commenting praising her.. wouldn’t mind sending her an oul DM looking for her thoughts on people travelling abroad right now😏
Imagine the NDA she had to sign before Sue graced her with her presence.

The stress. The gals just livin her best life on her hols - she works hard you know. And shes gonna have to individually block all these people. I hope shes able to change her flights to get another few days. She'll be worn out.

Not to mention the fact poor Dyl wont get a sniff of a ride while shes stuck to her phone blocking and deleting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And sue can’t delete them 🤪
Bet she's screeching the hotel room down! Designer shoes and bags flying everywhere.

I'd say she's fuming Tattle exists and people can voice their real opinions on her and not just blow smoke up her arse like her SoPooMe followers!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.