SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her talking is medicine advice 🙄
This is advice for someone slightly stressed, or having a bad day or 3. If you're suffering with mental health, anxiety, depression or both on a real level you need so, so much more. I've been there and this advice is just not enough, even if you do everything on it.
You need to seek help from a mental help professional, and possibly meds if suitable. She needs to cop the f*** on. Hire a mental health professional to run the page and business properly, stop this half passed bullshit.

Reactions: 19
Business class from Portugal to Dublin would you be able 😂
TBF never mind her tacky showing off brands (the opposite of what wealthy people do) experiences are far better, and if you can expense it, I certainly would! I'd take business class over her shite wardrobe & plastic face any day! :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Another summer in Portugal, two cars with them and not one day trip off to a nearby beautiful town or explore what Portugal has to offer. Blows my mind
---
They may as well just be in Dublin! Gyms looks the same everywhere & then what? They go for a fancy dinner in the eve? Every single day. Bore fest.

Reactions: 25
I just wanted to JUMP ON STORIES 🤮🤮🤮🤮and tell ye all so sue is still a pain the hole

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another summer in Portugal, two cars with them and not one day trip off to a nearby beautiful town or explore what Portugal has to offer. Blows my mind
---
They may as well just be in Dublin! Gyms looks the same everywhere & then what? They go for a fancy dinner in the eve? Every single day. Bore fest.
Too true, they do absolutely nothing, ever! Even in the Maldives etc. Such philistines.

Reactions: 7
She showed her true colours on stories, swearing like a fishwife.
And don't get me started on the sheer amount of free stuff these instahuns get, makes my blood boil. They're the ones who value and need it all the least.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

SoSu - Rinse and Repeat, launch more overpriced tat, give the best advice ever on life, wait I’m a bit of a fraud really

Reactions: 9
This is advice for someone slightly stressed, or having a bad day or 3. If you're suffering with mental health, anxiety, depression or both on a real level you need so, so much more. I've been there and this advice is just not enough, even if you do everything on it.
You need to seek help from a mental help professional, and possibly meds if suitable. She needs to cop the f*** on. Hire a mental health professional to run the page and business properly, stop this half passed bullshit.
Sue is not a professional, she can’t call in professionals to give advice because she doesn’t know what the right professional is for each situation. What she is doing with her talk is medicine is dangerous, the daily quotes are dangerous & I would not be surprised if someone takes a claim again her for her poor advice. Mental health is far too complicated for an influencer to think they can help with it. Would she walk into a hospital and try to help patients? No, she’d leave it to the professionals. Sue stick to what you know, this page is dangerous

Reactions: 14
Sue is not a professional, she can’t call in professionals to give advice because she doesn’t know what the right professional is for each situation. What she is doing with her talk is medicine is dangerous, the daily quotes are dangerous & I would not be surprised if someone takes a claim again her for her poor advice. Mental health is far too complicated for an influencer to think they can help with it. Would she walk into a hospital and try to help patients? No, she’d leave it to the professionals. Sue stick to what you know, this page is dangerous
Sure she said limit alcohol then posted a Bourdain post about having a pint in a bar at 4pm. She’s an idiot. She isn’t in anyway warm, she really is doing it out of pure agenda down the road. Vile. Also, she’s rarely pictured without booze. She also has an accent like nails on a chalkboard and curses like a docker. She’s dangerous, indeed.

Her latest person she has up for talking with medicine seems delightful (sarcasm) he has videos on his page titled “get up and bleeping do it”. He seems exactly like the type of person sue would look to. Not a good look at all

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her latest person she has up for talking with medicine seems delightful (sarcasm) he has videos on his page titled “get up and bleeping do it”. He seems exactly like the type of person sue would look to. Not a good look at all
That Talking is Medicine page is a hive of toxic positivity.

Reactions: 15
Him and sue and her page should “get up and duck off!”

• Haha
  • Heart
There's one chap on her 'Talking is medicine' now a reformed heroin addict and talks about 'trauma exposure', I find it very worrying as people can be retraumatised! Sosue hasn't a clue!!

Reactions: 7
The actual state of them in their anniversary pics. They look like such shite craic to be around!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.