SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chavtastic tatts, well atleast they are consistent with their chaviness.

They are getting slated for their photoshoot in the indo, the absolute pair of dopes.
It doesn't matter how big their bank balance is , how many flash cars they own or how many items of clothing they have with designer logos emblazoned across them, they will never hide the fact they are a massive pair of knobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The chavtastic tatts, well atleast they are consistent with their chaviness.

They are getting slated for their photoshoot in the indo, the absolute pair of dopes.
It doesn't matter how big their bank balance is , how many flash cars they own or how many items of clothing they have with designer logos emblazoned across them, they will never hide the fact they are a massive pair of knobs.
What’s the paper saying?

Why does she keep referring to “living abroad” when she talks about Portugal…she only rents a villa for the summer. I’m still suss as to why they haven’t bought over there, in my opinion Sue only has monthly income and probably doesn’t have much savings in the bank. Most houses in Quinta are cash sales and not mortgage so she probably can’t afford to buy but can afford to rent…rent would be Approx €5k-€10k per week.

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep referring to “living abroad” when she talks about Portugal…she only rents a villa for the summer. I’m still suss as to why they haven’t bought over there, in my opinion Sue only has monthly income and probably doesn’t have much savings in the bank. Most houses in Quinta are cash sales and not mortgage so she probably can’t afford to buy but can afford to rent…rent would be Approx €5k-€10k per week.
Tax tax tax!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.