SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of God is she doing? I haven't followed her for long but all I've seen so far is gym, restaurants, hair apps and repeat. Her life is so vacuous.

Reactions: 9
See this is where she needs to have an actual career, genuine interests or dare I say it crotch goblins. She’s too boring, so her life is just one big fake photo shot on repeat with her equally boring husband.

Reactions: 13
Her summer will be the same as last year, boozing on the boat with her hang on fake pals, pretending she’s a workout queen in the gym when really it’s her liver that’s doing the work out 🍾🥂🍹🍸🍷

Reactions: 15
Her summer will be the same as last year, boozing on the boat with her hang on fake pals, pretending she’s a workout queen in the gym when really it’s her liver that’s doing the work out 🍾🥂🍹🍸🍷
A few fake pals, the hairdresser, Katshee and her boyfriend, Mammy and Daddy that she loooveeesss so much, and then mad witch Karla

Reactions: 14
And the dogs ……… not a hope she’ll bring them out!

Reactions: 8
Didn't they do that the time they "relocated" to Portugal. Went to ikea and bought a load of storage and a makeup station for their rental

Reactions: 11
I do hope this year she actually gets herself out & SEE PORTUGAL for all its beauty. Imagine being in Portugal for that long last year & she saw as far as the Marina, boozing it up on the boa Yawn yawn yawn

Portugal is simply breathtaking and so much to see &do.

no wonder nobody is jealous of her , there’s simply nothing to be jealous of

edited a typo*

Reactions: 13
Bite the 🍏 learn to chew later. What? 😂😂 where does she come up with this complete tripe? The state of her in that outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would she really have the balls to go out in that outfit as a nobody esp in Portugal . Where would you even go in that ? Not very suitable for restaurants and where else do the 2 of them go ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her face is as long as a horse. Why does she look so different. Very skinny doesn't look herself at all. All the stress not been able to get pregnant is getting to her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Her face is as long as a horse. Why does she look so different. Very skinny doesn't look herself at all. All the stress not been able to get pregnant is getting to her
Can people stop going on about Suzanne getting pregnant or not having kids? She does not want them. It's extremely apparent and obvious by now. And that's totally fine, not everyone has to be a parent and it's completely acceptable to not want kids! It's so tedious, every single thread, there's someone going on that she should have kids or be trying to get pregnant. She's pushing 40, she's made her choice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Would she really have the balls to go out in that outfit as a nobody esp in Portugal . Where would you even go in that ? Not very suitable for restaurants and where else do the 2 of them go ?
Probably to the Conrad hotel. That's their favourite spot 😂

Reactions: 5
Can people stop going on about Suzanne getting pregnant or not having kids? She does not want them. It's extremely apparent and obvious by now. And that's totally fine, not everyone has to be a parent and it's completely acceptable to not want kids! It's so tedious, every single thread, there's someone going on that she should have kids or be trying to get pregnant. She's pushing 40, she's made her choice.
I agree, it's a boring narrative speculating over a woman's choice to have children or not, however I don't think you need to have your choice made by 38 or whatever she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.