SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he plan on getting a I every year up to 9 and then leave her cause he cant get an X?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg surely he didn’t actually tattoo 6 on his wrist?!
Pair of chavs. my god they are so thick. is that 6 on his wrist gonna be relevant in 10 years time, or even this time next year, it's so bizarre. sure didn't kayshee get a tat of her ma's signature from birthday cards😂😂. what are they like?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get tattoo’s can be very personal but I’m also lost at why year 6.
poor aul dyl is really trying to prove how in love they are, still insecure from DWTS by posting pictures of them getting jiggy in bed and getting a random anniversary tattooed. and I wish they would f**k off with that lana del ray song, 🎶🎶🎶will you still love me when I'm no longer bank rolling you dzyl🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rumour has it the Boozy got a matching one on her vag, so now she actually has an excuse when she's flashing her hooch left right and center 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s probably his favourite number. He seems like the kind of fella who has nothing for doing all day so has come up with a favourite number for himself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My guess is she’s pregnant after 6 years married. I know she’s stick thin, but can’t see any other reason why they would mark their 6th year anniversary with permanent tattoos.

Reactions: 7
Her skin in that reel - can you say sun damaged 🥵🥵🥵
I was just about to say that, the state of her arms, goes to show you the airbrushing she does, her skin is usually flawless. her arms were freckly, dry, flaky and sun damaged looking, she's in dire need of a good scrub and leaving the tan off.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.