SoSueMe #17 100 supplements a day keeps the Dr. away….oh no, wait, I’m sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that latest photo of her in the underwear shoot was an old photo of her from before she had all the work done. absolutely awful picture of her, she looks like an aul wan

Reactions: 1
Ladssssss seriously, Dylan’s story is too much. Even if she wanted it taken why the duck would he take a video of her in that position. Maybe she loves doggy but cmon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think u meant to say "Maybe he loves doggy ... " 👬 It reminds me of that post of the two of them in the bed - he posts that tit so he can be like " Hey World, here's a supposedly sexy picture of my wife, I find her attractive-because she's my wife, isn't she appeasing? I am so so attracted to her so I had to post it on my Instagram to remind everyone that I am so attracted to my wife" 😇 She is still a bleep though and he's so embarrassing 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Using ‘obsessed’, as always. Are all these yokes brain dead?
Also, “they’re so classy!” the complete polar opposite of you, Sue, you absolute common howaya.

Reactions: 5
I think u meant to say "Maybe he loves doggy ... " 👬 It reminds me of that post of the two of them in the bed - he posts that tit so he can be like " Hey World, here's a supposedly sexy picture of my wife, I find her attractive-because she's my wife, isn't she appeasing? I am so so attracted to her so I had to post it on my Instagram to remind everyone that I am so attracted to my wife" 😇 She is still a bleep though and he's so embarrassing 🙃
He defo won the wife lotto, or found a genie in a lamp, curry delivery driver to multi millionaire 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
unless you’re going through a passing down moment none of that will help without therapy and talking to your gp to see what help is available for your situation
Anyone else going through the fog it takes time and I’m heading to my second attempt of therapy this year thanks to supportive people who gave me time and didn’t parrot this tit to me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
unless you’re going through a passing down moment none of that will help without therapy and talking to your gp to see what help is available for your situation
Anyone else going through the fog it takes time and I’m heading to my second attempt of therapy this year thanks to supportive people who gave me time and didn’t parrot this tit to me
So glad you had people who were supportive of you and I wish you well with therapy x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.