Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CorkCailin

Her face is as long as a horse. Why does she look so different. Very skinny doesn't look herself at all. All the stress not been able to get pregnant is getting to her
Can people stop going on about Suzanne getting pregnant or not having kids? She does not want them. It's extremely apparent and obvious by now. And that's totally fine, not everyone has to be a parent and it's completely acceptable to not want kids! It's so tedious, every single thread, there's someone going on that she should have kids or be trying to get pregnant. She's pushing 40, she's made her choice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

CorkCailin

She actually did meet her, I can confirm. I was on a lunch date with Chris Evans in the same restaurant at the time, before I was going for drinks with Chris Hemsworth and Channing Tatum later that same night. Penny said Sue has great style and she never misses Style Councillors, she streams it on her private jet.

It totally happened, huns xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 64

blondeminion15

VIP Member
You would be forgiven for thinking Dylan wad dropped on Suzanne's doorstep in a Moses basket. He never seems to spend time with anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Addd

VIP Member
Someone said on these threads before that she is like the battered Wish version of Maura Higgins and now I can’t unsee it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Shop girl

Chatty Member
I saw in Triona mccarthys stories that the first thing she said when she got on stage to accept her award was “I had to make sure the vagina was covered before I came up on to the stage”. Keeping it classy as ever Suzanne.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Is the aul one for real. She literally bought a house beside the sea and is complaining about the seagulls and wants them killed ??!! The absolute neck of her. Disgusting I'm actually fuming after seeing that . What a horrible horrible person
I know seagulls are a nuisance but they are living animals and just cause some rich aul one with notions moved into where THEY LIVE they deserve to be killed
Gross people

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Why do they have to make everything "a thing"? I posted similar in Faces by Grace thread a few months back.
Just go to your fucking spinning class and shut up, you don't have to be a fckn guru and motivate everybody to join and kit yourself out with every little bit of gear for said class.
Also, you like self help books and motivational quotes, good for you. But just read the fucking book, possibly share some quotes... but to make a separate insta page to share your new found positivity and zen, piss off.

Sorry for cursing, she is just embarrassing at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is the aul one for real. She literally bought a house beside the sea and is complaining about the seagulls and wants them killed ??!! The absolute neck of her. Disgusting I'm actually fuming after seeing that . What a horrible horrible person
I know seagulls are a nuisance but they are living animals and just cause some rich aul one with notions moved into where THEY LIVE they deserve to be killed
Gross people
Id say locals in Portugal say the same when they see her and twiglet legs rocking into their rented villa ...

is she still bitter about being outed editing a flock of them into one of her beach pics?
I remember people calling her SoSeagull for a while after it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Youre doing the lords work!
Didn't it say their most revealing interview? Did it mean sues flaps?
Quick scan but there is ZERO new info there. What a load of wank! Jesus if the "journalist" was any further up her arse she'd be human centipedeing them

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Can people stop going on about Suzanne getting pregnant or not having kids? She does not want them. It's extremely apparent and obvious by now. And that's totally fine, not everyone has to be a parent and it's completely acceptable to not want kids! It's so tedious, every single thread, there's someone going on that she should have kids or be trying to get pregnant. She's pushing 40, she's made her choice.
I agree, it's a boring narrative speculating over a woman's choice to have children or not, however I don't think you need to have your choice made by 38 or whatever she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Did anyone see on one of the influencer’s stories at the awards that Doireann, in her speech, was slagging Suzanne about mentioning the top score in rumba so often and when Suzanne talked back saying it was hard work, Doireann then said, yeah we know you said that too!

ooooh ☕ 😂
Edit* Doireann shared it on her stories, that’s where I saw it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28